Eddie Alvarez would smoke Conor.

Mendes chin > Alvarez chin

No, Mendes has been finished multiple times by FWs, Alvarez has only been finished with strikes once by a WW when he was green.

Alvarez is more durable than Mendes.

I love Eddie, but I could see McGregor beating him. He can be wild at times and McGregor has proven to be accurate.

I don't believe Eddie would stay conscious if he engages on the feet as much as you say. I believe Eddie even know this, so I see him going with a boring wall and still strategy .

You guys are really overrating Conor or you are underrating Eddie. Eddie has had 32 fights and has only been finished once when he was new to MMA and was fighting guys 20lbs bigger than himself.

Eddie would finish Conor way more often than he would lose to him.

I've been a huge Alvarez fan for years, but I really don't think he beats Conor. It would be a repeat of the Cerrone fight, but with a finish instead of a decision. Stylistically, this would be the easiest fight for Conor to win the LW belt imo.

If Eddie just dances around the cage for two rounds and avoids..then go for the takedown in the 3rd and he'll probably get a rear naked choke locked in late in the round.

You guys are really overrating Conor or you are underrating Eddie. Eddie has had 32 fights and has only been finished once when he was new to MMA and was fighting guys 20lbs bigger than himself.

Eddie would finish Conor way more often than he would lose to him.

I agree with the first part of your post. Some people are underrating Eddie. I have not watched enough of hes fights though to know if he can beat Conor? I watch some of Eddies older fights if this fight is announced.

conor's got a puncher's chance against anyone WW or below. so in the 1st round eddie would have to be careful and not wade in recklessly. but at least on paper eddie should be able to get the TD pretty easily and then it's a massacre.

I agree with the first part of your post. Some people are underrating Eddie. I have not watched enough of hes fights though to know if he can beat Conor? I watch some of Eddies older fights if this fight is announced.

Eddie has been one of the top LWs in the world since like 2008 and his LW resume of wins is among the best ever at LW.

Eddie has been one of the top LWs in the world since like 2008 and his LW resume of wins is among the best ever at LW.
eddies only legit wins are his UFC ones, nobody cares about the others, just like nobody gives a fuck about conors previous wins, conor has fought way better opponents inc the p4p king at one time and that lasted 13 secs i believe??

He'd smoke Can-or like Nick smokes blunts too close to a fight.

eddies only legit wins are his UFC ones, nobody cares about the others, just like nobody gives a fuck about conors previous wins, conor has fought way better opponents inc the p4p king at one time and that lasted 13 secs i believe??

Congrats on being the dumbest Conor nuthugger with the oldest join date.

We get it, every time Conor beats someone you look to his next opponent as your savior.

Conor would target that nose with the left straight

Mcgregor knocks him out in the first, but I don't really like this matchup, eddie doesn't deserve this fight yet imo. Eddie is too small and would crumble from Conor's shots. Eddie also only has like a 67 inch reach
Eddie has a 69" reach, is a righty, throws a lot of looping punches and uppercuts from his waist. Not a good recipe verse Conor.

Mendes would outwrestle Alvarez all day. I think Khalib would smother him but Alvarez couldn't do any better than a Juiced Mendes and he cant take a shot well. You have a weak Chin vs a Massive power puncher... only one outcome here.

Also its really sad to me that people want to see an entertaining great striker held down and wrestlefuked, is that what people are seriously in to???

I've been a huge Alvarez fan for years, but I really don't think he beats Conor. It would be a repeat of the Cerrone fight, but with a finish instead of a decision. Stylistically, this would be the easiest fight for Conor to win the LW belt imo.
This opinion makes no sense, Conor does nothing that Cerrone did to win that fight

Back