##Eddie Alvarez Will Destroy RDA+$2500 Bet Slips- ANDNEW.. ! ##

Mr.Bellagio

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 3.40.01 AM.png See title gentlemen ... and for those screaming bet slips !

$2500 laid down to win $7500, see attachment.

RDA is getting either flash KO'd by Eddie and submitted, or TKO'd. The shoops will be legendary, surpassing Rashad-Machida shoops.It will be violent , completely unpredictable a la Bisping-Rockhold II, signaling the emergence of a new incredible Eddie Alvarez the world has never seen; combining the raw aggression and fighting grit of Bellator Eddie with a dangerous, polished and poised Eddie.

Sherdog will melt,there will be much salt , oh so much salt, and RDA will be instantly relegated as an overrated can amid a torrent of USADA and PED insinuations.

Eddie Alvarez fans,this is the ultimate Eddie Alvarez BANDWAGON OF DOOM. Sign up here and let the world know where you stood on this day.

What say you Sherbros! :)

Last edited:
I say - "I don't see an attachment."

Hold on fellas, I took pics on my phone and just editing out some identifiable info and attaching, will be up in 2-3 minutes, thank you for your patience.

Hold on fellas, I took pics on my phone and just editing out some identifiable info and attaching, will be up in 2-3 minutes, thank you for your patience.

I have no patience. Mods please ban. LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

tLRdJwe.gif

$2500 to win $7500? Not real great odds then..
Not really worth the bet to be honest

Billy Joel does not approve of this thread. You should be embarrassed for you mother

**OSP Will Shock The World- 3K Bet !**

The time has come . We've seen colossal upsets as underdog after underdog defy betting odds and truly cement the reality that MMA is the most unpredictable sport on the planet, where anything can happen, and often does ....

OSP will TKO Jon Jones and Sherdog will implode, but not before I collect a cool 15K profit from my 3K bet and snort a line off a Korean hooker's perfect ass.

Odds are +500 for OSP win (every $100 bet on OSP, win $500, plus $100 you put in back)

Bet slips will be posted closer to the fight. See previous threads for profits from underdog picks like Dan Kelly in the last event, Wonderboy, and Holm.

It's simple. It's MMA. Anything can happen. Two men in a cage. An upset wins a mini jackpot. OSP loses ? So what, it's just 3K. A small investment loss, pocket money. Risk is sweet. Reward is sweeter.

What's sweetest ? My roar and laughter when Sherdog implodes and this thread explodes to 50 pages :))

Flame away !!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/osp-will-shock-the-world-3k-bet.3215133/

See title gentlemen ... and for those screaming bet slips !

$2500 laid down to win $7500, see attachment.

RDA is getting either flash KO'd by Eddie and submitted, or TKO'd. The shoops will be legendary, surpassing Rashad-Machida shoops.It will be violent , completely unpredictable a la Bisping-Rockhold II, signaling the emergence of a new incredible Eddie Alvarez the world has never seen; combining the raw aggression and fighting grit of Bellator Eddie with a dangerous, polished and poised Eddie.

Sherdog will melt,there will be much salt , oh so much salt, and RDA will be instantly relegated as an overrated can amid a torrent of USADA and PED insinuations.

Eddie Alvarez fans,this is the ultimate Eddie Alvarez BANDWAGON OF DOOM. Sign up here and let the world know where you stood on this day.

What say you Sherbros! :)
You are honestly one of the biggest attention seekers in here. You always post these threads claiming that you bet large amounts of money and never show a proof. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this bullshit but it seems to be working so far.

- EDIT:
At least now you have bet slips. You have balls if they are real.

Thread updated with slips, and just to show you I'm not salty, I only eat NO SALT Almond Butter.

:))

**OSP Will Shock The World- 3K Bet !**

The time has come . We've seen colossal upsets as underdog after underdog defy betting odds and truly cement the reality that MMA is the most unpredictable sport on the planet, where anything can happen, and often does ....

OSP will TKO Jon Jones and Sherdog will implode, but not before I collect a cool 15K profit from my 3K bet and snort a line off a Korean hooker's perfect ass.

Odds are +500 for OSP win (every $100 bet on OSP, win $500, plus $100 you put in back)

Bet slips will be posted closer to the fight. See previous threads for profits from underdog picks like Dan Kelly in the last event, Wonderboy, and Holm.

It's simple. It's MMA. Anything can happen. Two men in a cage. An upset wins a mini jackpot. OSP loses ? So what, it's just 3K. A small investment loss, pocket money. Risk is sweet. Reward is sweeter.

What's sweetest ? My roar and laughter when Sherdog implodes and this thread explodes to 50 pages :))

Flame away !!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/osp-will-shock-the-world-3k-bet.3215133/

The guy is a pathological liar and probably a little lunatic. I am not sure if its against the sherdog rules to be posting fake betting claims, but its sure dishonorable.

You are honestly one of the biggest attention seekers in here. You always post these threads claiming that you bet large amounts of money and never show a proof. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this bullshit but it seems to be working so far.

Proof is in my OP. You are nothing but a bandwagon hopper, checked your posts, you trashed Eddie in April and said he'd be destroyed , then two months later went the complete opposite way in a thread.

Sorry, can't respect little kids that can't think for themselves and likely live in their mom's basement.

Proof is in my sig. You are nothing but a bandwagon hopper, checked your posts, you trashed Eddie in April and said he'd be destroyed , then two months later went the complete opposite way in a thread.

Sorry, can't respect little kids that can't think for themselves and likely live in their mom's basement.
"Mom's basement" .. How original.

The guy is a pathological liar and probably a little lunatic. I am not sure if its against the sherdog rules to be posting fake betting claims, but its sure dishonorable.

It's not fake poombah, did I post any OSP slips in that OSP thread ? NO !!

Much better bet than OSP, this time you got high chance of winning. Alvarez by dec.

Back