Eddie Alvarez vs Tony Ferguson

Cant believe how underrated Ferguson is from some, Eddie aint on his level imo. Tony picks him apart 50-45, possibly even a late choke.

They are never going to give Eddie a titleshot with Conor not retired.

I hope some shit happens and Conor fights Khabib. Tony is too hittable for him and would make a favorable fight. Khabib would grapplefuck Conor bad.

eddie is a dog.....the guy performs the best when he is the underdog and nobody gives him a shot. I still would say that Tony would be too much but i cant count the man out.

I think Ferguson wins this fight 9/10 times, don’t see Eddie breaking his current streak.
Would be more intrigued by Lee vs Eddie

alvarez has nothing for Tony
in the inside, tony eats him alive with elbows. on the outside, his reach advantage would be obvious and the pressure of tony would be too much for alvarez. alvarez would try to wrestle but get stopped every time with the elbows. probably a easy win for tony. i think tony would finish him in 2 rounds

LOL

No he's not. Not even close.

Kevin Lee is a far better wrestler than Alvarez.

Alvarez' wrestling credentials are high school wrestling. I don't know where people get this idea that Alvarez is a wrestler, maybe its just because he's short and stocky and looks like one.

He's no wrestler. He's a guy with decent wrestling skills and mediocre striking/submission skills.

Not a very good fighter. Tony beats him whatever way he wants.
Not a very good fighter yet he is one of the most accomplished LWs in MMA. Hmmmm.

Judging by some people on Sherdog you'd swear Ferguson fluked his way into going on the longest win streak in UFC LW history.

Ferguson wears him down and subs him in about 3 rounds, people can't keep Ferguson's pace, they all gas.

Eddie impressed me!....He ain't dead yet.

Pick em fight!

eddie actually matches up with tony pretty well, it'd be a good fight.

I'm inclined to say Tony, but I think Eddie has a good shot at winning.

LOL

No he's not. Not even close.

Kevin Lee is a far better wrestler than Alvarez.

Alvarez' wrestling credentials are high school wrestling. I don't know where people get this idea that Alvarez is a wrestler, maybe its just because he's short and stocky and looks like one.

He's no wrestler. He's a guy with decent wrestling skills and mediocre striking/submission skills.

Not a very good fighter. Tony beats him whatever way he wants.

Because people are idiots. They saw Eddie hold Pettis against the cage for 15mins and think that he must be all American. I could hold Pettis up against the cage and that's not saying much.

Gaethje
RDA
Pettis
Melendez
Michael Chandler
Pat Curran
Kawajiri
Hellboy
Shinya Fucking Aoki

He is extremely accomplished at LW.

Conor is 1-0

Okay lets take the "elite" fighters there.

RDA, Pettis, Melendez.

The Pettis and Melendez fights were terrible wins. Very close split decisions which could've gone either way.

That leaves RDA.

That is Eddie's single UFC accomplishment.

Hell yes, absolutely this.

Why, because a Sherdgger made up a hypothetical fight with Tony fighting someone else? Conor's not a coward.
No...because he has not defended one time his entire fucking career....

Back