Eddie Alvarez Looking To Fight Nate Diaz

punching.gif

I dont think they're in the same weightclass.

Why these manlets always looking to start fights?

Nate is 265lb man, he'd wreck Alvarez.<CerseiPlotting>

If I was Eddie I would have a fight camp right along side of Tony/Khabib

Great scrap! Would watch.

great fight

knowing wme
they'll stick it on a shitty card and continue to ruin the ufc

For some reason I figured those two wouldn't fight due to the Gracie connection? Doesn't Eddie train under Renzo? That was always the reason Nate and Frankie never fought.

That fight won't pay Nate enough money, he's coming back for either Conor, 155lb title or 170lb title.

bit of a step back for alvarez right now, isnt it?

For some reason I figured those two wouldn't fight due to the Gracie connection? Doesn't Eddie train under Renzo? That was always the reason Nate and Frankie never fought.

I don't know if its still this way but I remember nick saying renzo was a bad influence on them or something.

Damn. Fantastic scrap. Would love this to be a 5 round main event on a Fox Card.

<{natewhut}>

But you know Nate wants that money fight. Don’t see it happening. Fingers crossed though.

Nates tryna get the Conor fight while Khabib and Tony are scheduled.

Kinda easy to see folks. He aint fighting eddie for less then a mill.

Hes tryna make multiple millions.

Alvarez by TKO

That fight won't pay Nate enough money, he's coming back for either Conor, 155lb title or 170lb title.
170lbs title already has a challenger, the man that whooped Nate ass: Dos Anjos.

Eddies wrestling might be the difference in that one, unless Nate subs him on the ground.

Fun match-up tho!

It ain't gwan happen mon

Nate is just Conor's bitch now. Ain't gon happen captain

Nate and Nick were training under Cesar for a long time. Dont think Nate trains with Cesar anymore.

this could be either foty or a blow out wrestle fuck for Eddie

Back