Ed Soares OG Manager Appreciation Thread

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With all these new breed MMA managers constantly bashing fighters such Ali Abdel-Aziz and Malki Kawa, let’s take a moment to appreciate the OG MMA manager Ed Soares.

Always respectful to all fighters while getting great deals done for his fighters.

72AE8BFE-AEBB-4F19-B34A-F098FEC3879E.jpeg

85F41BF3-EC57-4814-9810-5AD28CD1CE6A.jpeg

6854D027-E0E8-45F0-94D8-E5670356DC45.jpeg

874CB0D6-7F3B-45E4-9035-0A86AB16486D.jpeg

But he never got Machida that

2zp8v4p.gif

Not to mention he couldn't even get Ortega paid anything.

He was made relevant by Anderson Silva and was replaceable by a google translate app for $9.99

The only funny thing Tommy Toehold ever did was the impressions of Anderson and Ed Soares doing interviews together.

A manager thread? LOL
With all these new breed MMA managers constantly bashing fighters such Ali Abdel-Aziz and Malki Kawa, let’s take a moment to appreciate the OG MMA manager Ed Soares.

Always respectful to all fighters while getting great deals done for his fighters.

View attachment 409375

View attachment 409377

View attachment 409379

View attachment 409383
you started watching MMA recently so I’ll give you that but Ed used to get shit on all the time during Anderson Silva & Jose Aldos’s reign. The UFC even stopped him from translating Portuguese bc of his inaccuracies.
Nice try though

Shit thread. Ed is a weasel. Ts didn't even follow the sport when Anderson was in his prime. Lol.

A manager thread? LOL

you started watching MMA recently so I’ll give you that but Ed used to get shit on all the time during Anderson Silva & Jose Aldos’s reign. The UFC even stopped him from translating Portuguese bc of his inaccuracies.
Nice try though
I was gonna say, Ed Soares used to get shit pretty regularly around here. Now we’re having appreciation threads for him? Shit really does come full circle sometimes.

Last edited:
A manager thread? LOL

Nice try though

Nobody ducks like Ed Soares' fighters.

Shit thread. Ed is a weasel. Ts didn't even follow the sport when Anderson was in his prime. Lol.
D13EC5C3-F366-4EE7-B930-7969F1DCBABB.gif

The only funny thing Tommy Toehold ever did was the impressions of Anderson and Ed Soares doing interviews together.
Lol TTTHS is still a thing? I forgot about that show years ago

TS was a child (probably still is) when Portuguese speaking sherdoggers were calling out Ed Soares for lying when translating Andersons post fight comments.
He made stuff up.

Not to mention Chael exposing Anderson for always being able to speak basic English but acting like he couldn't.
Anderson is dishonest and not surprising he roided.

LOL

Edson was a fucking creep and translated shit all wrong on purpose to save Anderson's face while he was there talking mad shit about people he beat. He was crap, and I am glad he is in the past.

Buddeh.

Back