Ed Soares announces London Trust Media acquisition of LFA, planned expansion

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Based in Los Angeles, London Trust Media is a tech company and owner of Private Internet Access, a personal virtual private network (VPN) service

“Everything that we’ve been able to accomplish has been with a skeleton crew,” Soares said. “And now with the backing and the infrastructure that we’re gonna be building, I’m really looking forward to a lot of things.”

Soares will remain as CEO, he said, and longtime MMA promoter Sven Bean will move into a role as president. Soares said he hopes to expand distribution, build a better infrastructure and improve production values of shows with London Trust Media’s backing. Growing women’s divisions — including the plan to have one-to-two women’s fights on every TV show — and the addition of fight-night bonuses are also in the offing, Soares said.

“Our job is to support Ed and his team and sort of stay out of he way,” London Trust Media CEO Ted Kim said. “Help them take the business to the next level. … We think the sky is the limit as to what LFA can do.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...st-media-acquisition-of-lfa-planned-expansion

If there is one thing we need more of, it's wmma /s

I think I know where Cyborg will be heading when her contract is up.

Legacy Fighting Alliance (Legacy Fighting Championship & Resurrection Fighting Alliance merged in 2017). Is the #1 organiztion to bring fighters up. I am happy that they are getting better Backing.

Is London Trust Media company out of UK as the name suggests?

They must of taken the threat of Alliance MMA, inc. seriously. Alliance claimed they would become the #1 recruiting place when they bought up Cage Fury Fighting Championships (CFFC), COGA, Fight Time Promotions, Hoosier Fight Club, Shogun fights, Iron Tiger Fight Series, V3Fights, National Fighting Championship, SoCa Fights, Victory Fighting Championship...

Legacy Fighting Alliance (Legacy Fighting Championship & Resurrection Fighting Alliance merged in 2017). Is the #1 organiztion to bring fighters up. I am happy that they are getting better Backing.

Is London Trust Media company out of UK as the name suggests?

They must of taken the threat of Alliance MMA, inc. seriously. Alliance claimed they would become the #1 recruiting place when they bought up Cage Fury Fighting Championships (CFFC), COGA, Fight Time Promotions, Hoosier Fight Club, Shogun fights, Iron Tiger Fight Series, V3Fights, National Fighting Championship, SoCa Fights, Victory Fighting Championship...
Based is Los Angeles

Please give the not Americans a way to watch it free or at least cheaper...
#IWouldWatch but i can not be paying 20 $ for every event, and LFA have tons of events

Please give the not Americans a way to watch it free or at least cheaper...
#IWouldWatch but i can not be paying 20 $ for every event, and LFA have tons of events
It’s not even available to All Americans.

The only thing that was bad news was pushing WMMA down our throats. I dont get it, they have to know 80% of the fanbase is men and they dont care about WMMA. It really needs to die down.

There must be something that fans don't see in these MMA promotions for there to be so many people investing.

There must be something that fans don't see in these MMA promotions for there to be so many people investing.

Makes you wonder.

History more or less says they'll eventually fail fairly quickly. So I don't understand why it seems like millions just keep coming in for these MMA ventures.

P.S.: It won't surprise me one bit if some of these orgs aren't anything more than an elaborate money laundering scheme. I can't even begin to wrap my head around WSOF and now PFL on a business level.

Back