Ed Ruth?

Allingtonskates

i do this shit with no effort
@purple
Reaction score
is it safe to say that Ed Ruth could be the next DC? he is my favourite prospect ATM and just wondered what u guys thought?

Time will tell but he and Pico are the surest thing to guaranteed bets as we have in mma. You can thank Coker for so many great fighters in the UFC nowadays. Cormier, Woodley, Romero, etc.

Time will tell but he and Pico are the surest thing to guaranteed bets as we have in mma. You can thank Coker for so many great fighters in the UFC nowadays. Cormier, Woodley, Romero, etc.
Do we think Ruth and Pico will make the jump to the UFC. Idk much about them as people and would be really disappointed if they pulled a Chandler and stayed there.(unless they become as competitive as the UFC)

Do we think Ruth and Pico will make the jump to the UFC. Idk much about them as people and would be really disappointed if they pulled a Chandler and stayed there.(unless they become as competitive as the UFC)
It depends on how well Bellator treats and compensates them. Pico and Ruth could be good enough to the point where UFC guys could potentially jump ship to Bellator to face them to prove themselves. I don’t see how anyone is going to deny Pico as the best FW in the world at some point.

It depends on how well Bellator treats and compensates them. Pico and Ruth could be good enough to the point where UFC guys could potentially jump ship to Bellator to face them to prove themselves. I don’t see how anyone is going to deny Pico as the best FW in the world at some point.
they are my two favourite prospects ATM without a doubt.

they are my two favourite prospects ATM without a doubt.
I hope Coker continues to sign these wrestlers and grooms them up. These guys are straight killers. I legit cannot even imagine how good they’re both going to be. Pico will be unstoppable.

Well, if their fighters don’t jump ship it’s inevitable they do become “as competitive” though it’s more about branding. UFC has had inferior divisions in the past and possibly have(or had before Ben Askren went to the UFC) an inferior 170 to Bellator..They had an inferior HW division to Strikeforce yet people still rather Fedor had fought for UFC..even now that it’s all but a given that Strikeforce had a stronger HW division...the perception is the best are supposed to be there.

Back