Ed Ruth is a BEAST

very promising prospect Bellator should be ecstatic to have.

He fought 4 times from Nov. 4th 2016 to Nov. 3rd 2017

I was going on since he began training and visiting MMA gyms in 2014. He was simultaneously dipping into mma training while competing on the freestyle circuit.

I was going on since he began training and visiting MMA gyms in 2014. He was simultaneously dipping into mma training while competing on the freestyle circuit.

Ahh. I wouldn't hold that against him. I'm sure his MMA training was just the very basics and his focus was on the Olympic Trials. He has been developing at a good pace since the Trials have ended.

Ed Ruth Once drove his car through the front entrance of a taco bell, blew a 2.0 and like a champion still hit the mat the next morning and pinned some Iowa State kid in 30 seconds.

Ed Ruth Once drove his car through the front entrance of a taco bell, blew a 2.0 and like a champion still hit the mat the next morning and pinned some Iowa State kid in 30 seconds.

He was his own worst enemy his senior year. But in the end not even Ed Ruth could stop Ed Ruth from bringing home the title

Found a podcast with Ruth from yesterday when trying to find a clue about when he is fighting next. Said he is competing in the PAN AMS this coming weekend. Said beyond that he has something big coming up soon but he isn't at liberty to say what.

Found a podcast with Ruth from yesterday when trying to find a clue about when he is fighting next. Said he is competing in the PAN AMS this coming weekend. Said beyond that he has something big coming up soon but he isn't at liberty to say what.

thanks for the info.

ed ruth is developing nicely.

another person i'd say is developing well is joey davis. trains at a pretty good camp, so im not surprised. he landed a spinning back kick ko in his last fight. It's interesting watching very green talent develop.

thanks for the info.

ed ruth is developing nicely.

another person i'd say is developing well is joey davis. trains at a pretty good camp, so im not surprised. he landed a spinning back kick ko in his last fight. It's interesting watching very green talent develop.

Agreed. If Davis friendship with the McKee family is as close as they imply it could explain why its coming along. He had probably had been dipping his toe in the grappling world for a long time so that when he went all in there was less of a learning curve.

Agrrr on watching them develop (or fail to develop) being a lot of fun.

1. Pico
2. Ruth
Big gap
3. Fortune
4. Storley
5. Davis
Big gap
6. Cotton
7. Trice

Is how I view my interest level and the talent level on ranking the Bellator wrestling prospects. Obviously you can put Caldwell at the top of that list too he just isn't green anymore.

What a monster!

(He did only get 3rd though) Lost to MateusDe Souza who took Gold at Medium Heavy, and Silver in the Opens.

He was his own worst enemy his senior year. But in the end not even Ed Ruth could stop Ed Ruth from bringing home the title

I was really hoping Hamlin was going to beat him during the finals of their senior year.

Imagine that, a guy from Vermont as the national champion.

If he won, I was going to write to Ben & Jerry's and ask them to make the "Vermonster" after Hamlin:

1/2 Maple Syrup
1/2 Caufliflower

Interesting ...also, DJ Taiki!!

Back