Ecuador confirms that Julian Assange has become a citizen of the country and a DIPLOMAT

Pickle Rick

Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5259297/Ecuador-confirms-Julian-Assange-citizen.html
Ecuador has granted citizenship to Julian Assange, who has been living in asylum at the nation's embassy in London for more than five years to avoid arrest.

The WikiLeaks founder became a citizen of Ecuador on December 12, and now the country is seeking a 'dignified and just' solution with the British Government, as Assange continues to live in its London Embassy.

but wikileaks is great right??? MAGA!

diplomatic immunity.... looks like we need Riggs and Myrtle

Julian Assange is a total asshole. Seriously, fuck that guy.

He was a piece of shit during the days of collateral murder, and he's a dipshit now.

Something tells me the MAGtards dont care.

Wikileaks released whole "Fire and Fury" online to try and hurt it's sales.

President Trump loves WikiLeaks so it's all good, right?

I have never hated the guy, myself.

Guys like Assange and Glenn Greenwald have been very important in bringing revelations to the public that they should know. His unjust imprisonment in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London must end.

It's unfortunate that those leaks are necessary to expose just how fucked up we are.

Guys like Assange and Glenn Greenwald have been very important in bringing revelations to the public that they should know. His unjust imprisonment in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London must end.

Fabricated smear charges right from the CIA playbook.

Julian Assange is a total asshole. Seriously, fuck that guy.
This what a pos his actions endangered lives and operations that’s not worth some bs price because they embarrassed the DNC and Clinton.

Assange helped out Manning and Snowden. All 3 of them are massive pieces of shit. Fuck all 3 of them.

Exactly this shouldn’t even be some party line driving issue it’s a a bipartisanship issue ... “ya but the told me ma truths! So it’s ok !!!” Damn ignorance of the American public

Wikileaks released whole "Fire and Fury" online to try and hurt it's sales.

So they made a very damaging book to trump, available for free to anyone that wants to read it?

Huh, kind of shoots a hole in the idea that wikileaks is pro trump.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton must be triggered...quite triggered.

Back