Eating Fast/Slow twitch muscle

weiman69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering if you ate nothing but chicken fish and other fast twitch muscle, would your muscle turn fast twitch eventually?? Same goes for slow twitch muscle like beef?? Cuz 80% of the meat i eat is fast twitch and my muscles are incredibly fast twitch dominant to the point where i have very little muscular endurance. Just wondering

Slow twitch meat? fast twitch meat? huh?!

Some of your muscle fiber is genetic and some is based on how you workout.
If you sprint only you will have better developed fast twitch if you run lots of distance slowly you will have better developed slow twitch.
competitive sprinters naturaly have more fast twitch muscle fibers.

If you continue to eat fast twitch muscle, you will eventually spontaneously combust. You have been forwarned.

MikeMartial said:
If you continue to eat fast twitch muscle, you will eventually spontaneously combused. You have been forwarned.

hahaha

also avoid veal, i don't think i have to explain why...

Dammit Terumo this is the kind of stupidly brilliant questions we get when you come back to the board.

Curse you and Rj and your degrees.

King Kabuki said:
Dammit Terumo this is the kind of stupidly brilliant questions we get when you come back to the board.

Curse you and Rj and your degrees.

Don't complain. I might be bookmarking this one for the pure comedic value.

~Terumo

To maximise the fast-twich uptake, you have to eat it while it's still twitching. That's why Cheetahs haul so much ass.

two test groups that are fed human remains

1 eats sprinter thighs
1 eats marathon runners (whole bodies, you couldn't live off those stringy thighs)

test group eats tofu

Let the testing (and rounding up of free range food) begin

You are what you eat.

During bulking phases, I eat nothing but whale and redwood.

Ditch the whale meat and move over to a strictly carnivore diet. I recommend lion loin 5x weekly, and komodo kebabs for the other two days (as a change of pace). If you're dead set on seafood, though... kraken will do much more for you than whale meat will.

Can't argue with redwood, though.... that stuff is good.

fishead said:
Ditch the whale meat and move over to a strictly carnivore diet. I recommend lion loin 5x weekly, and komodo kebabs for the other two days (as a change of pace). If you're dead set on seafood, though... kraken will do much more for you than whale meat will.

Can't argue with redwood, though.... that stuff is good.

I can't afford Kraken. I'm on a tight budget so no mythical monsters of the deep.

This is why I eat steel all day long. So far, not much, but I think it just takes time to kick in.

There are fast and slow twitch meat though. Chicken breasts are fast twich. Hence they are whiter (less vascularity and myoglobin) and more dry. Legs, dark meat, is slow twich and the color and moistness/greasness has to do with fat stores around the muscle

Back