Easy way to end PEDs

Life time bans for second offenders (Everyone should get a second chance)

Would stop everyone from using

TS should be banned for posting shit like this

also, he has like 300 posts in 3 days

sherdog is infected of low IQ teenagers

Fighters are already tested after the fight, so your only proposed change is to give 100% of the money to their opponent. That wouldn't work for a number of reasons (i.e. penalizes coaches, manager, etc.), but 50% would be doable.

Also, I think if a fighter pops around a fight (either right before or after) then instead of the fight being changed to a NC change it to a loss for the cheater, and a win for the non-cheat (a NC if both failed tests). That not only would hit their pocket books short term with the 50% fine, but it'd hurt them long term since a lot of UFC contracts have pay escalation clauses predicated on winning.

That's already sort of done as there are verified clean supplements such as though tested by Informed-Choice.org which tests over 13,000 supplements a year. Basically any athlete that can't be bothered to stick to verified supplements does so because they're either cheating, stupid, or don't care if they're caught.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? USADA's testing is already about as good as it gets (though testing will always be a step behind).

Cost isn't an issue. For what the USADA program costs, you haven't proposed anything that would cause the cost to increase noticeably.

100% purse would indeed penalize alot of people .. And if you screwed that up your def penalizing yourself and career .. You shouldn't be promising $$ after fights anyways .. Especially if you lose that fight your penalizing all the above mentioned

informed choice is a good thought. But the problem lies within the 13000 supplement list in my opinion. no need for all of those .. good start though .. Makes me wonder if yoel's dirty supp was on their list or not .. Either way should be tightened down IMO

has to be a way to improve. Even if it's at the procedure level

cost is an issue .. Cheap fucks at UFC won't fork the cash from the profit jar unless they are backed into a corner .. they won't even give MM 2 million to fight TJ

just my Opinion.. It's super early to try and elaborate in a meaningful manner .. Just loose thoughts

Back