Eastern European refugees, would liberals feel the same?

Nope

Liberals only “care” about things when they can virtue signal for minorities and special interest groups.

ITT though, a bunch of them will lie and pretend that they would care about things equally.
Liberals only care about this, conservatives only care about that. You guys are so fixated in your trench warfare that you don’t realize you’re leading the rest of the American public into oblivion. Your enemy was literally handed to you like a football and you’re sprinting to the end zone as if you’re going to be the hero.

That's why I said SJW left and celebrities. I'm on the left but I try to avoid the SJW/virtue signaling stuff.

My point being that you'll get celebrities tweeting about how appalling it is to keep people out of the country, deport them, build a wall, etc. but I guarantee if you dropped the immigrants in their rich neighborhoods, their attitude would change very quickly. It's easy to virtue signal when an issue doesn't affect you. It's like recently with the #MeToo protest. They told people to wear black and stay home to protest. Maybe if you are a celebrity you can do that, other people actually have to work and make a living. The bubble and hypocrisy is beyond annoying.
Sure, it comes from celebrities on the left, but the right do the same virtue signaling on different issues, especially Trump and other politicians on the right. Trump says he cares about stopping illegal immigration, but his golf courses and hotels are full of them and not legal US citizens working at a competitive wage. Trump says he cares about the military, but he definitively declined to join the service himself, and he's done little for the VA as a whole and done even less to address Veteran's mental health. Trump also exposed most Republican's stance on the deficit, which is to say they only ever care when the other party is in power.

The question was wether would eastern european refugees feel the same.

I was pointing out that the difference isnt only in where they are from or their religion, its the fact that these refugees are also capable and strong men, unlike most refugees from 90s yugoslavia civil war.

I wasnt trying to explain WHY they are men. I was just saying that THEY ARE strong and capable men. And that makes a difference when you open your borders to them.
Again: they aren't. The initial ones, fresh off the boat, sure. But in general, not really. Posting a picture of a bunch of dudes getting off a bot and saying "these are the current refugees" is dishonest propaganda aimed at stoking the old "mud people are coming for our women" white nationalist fear.

And even if they were. What's the problem with "strong, capable men" coming? I just explained to you how the conflicts are different and nobody in their right mind is looking at those people and saying "well why aren't you fighting for your country". So why does it matter.

I didnt mention any numbers though, i was just giving you my first hand experience.

Dont know where you can look the number of male to female refugees from war in yugoslavia, and how precise they are anyway, but i know what happened and who left and who stayed. But im guessing there is a website that says something about it on the internet, so you can look it up, my stats guy has no idea :D
See this is the problem right here. You post images and use them as evidence for your claim that ex-Yugoslavia was mostly women and children, and that Syria is almost entirely young males. You have no data to back this up with at all, it's just because that is what you FEEL.

The best I could find on the Balkan wars was a paper from the university of Belgrade that said that in 1996, about 53% were women and more scewed older as a consequence of more men dying from the war. Another research paper based on census data found that about 60% were women. http://www.kirj.ee/public/trames_pdf/2011/issue_3/trames-2011-3-235-258.pdf

In regards to the Syria crisis, the UN keeps demographic data on all the refugees both in camps and arriving in other countries. You can see it here: https://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/syria

It is true that men scew about 10% higher overall, so they are about 60% and women are 40, and there's a very good reason for that. However, if you include children, about 75% is women and children: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...ith-ellison-correct-demographic-overview-syr/

Just googled Bosnian refugees. I see mostly women and children + some old people.
You googled some pictures, that's your evidence. See, I just googled Syrian refugees:
syrianfamily.jpg

https://www.google.dk/search?biw=96...w#imgdii=6I_lKmjpTD0ocM:&imgrc=Trc2W6Gh3SMFbM:

Last edited:
Liberals only care about this, conservatives only care about that. You guys are so fixated in your trench warfare that you don’t realize you’re leading the rest of the American public into oblivion. Your enemy was literally handed to you like a football and you’re sprinting to the end zone as if you’re going to be the hero.

You seem so enlightened, I guess it’s everybody but you who’s ruining everything. Ok you convinced me, good argument.

If liberals had their way we’d have mass Muslim immigration and no guns...that just sounds shitty, sorry I won’t willingly go along with it.

That you liberals can’t even be honest about your own words and actions.

And you did this by refusing to bring anything to the table but "liberals always" or "liberals are the only ones who". You bring this dualistic whining in a form hardly legible.

@bushman505 is in Alaksa.

They only have cynicism and misery there.

That would explain his issues with "animal husbandry". Makes sense now. He's "ice fishing" all the time, so it must be lonely, and lead him to complain a lot about people who live in places where their dicks won't fall off if they go outside without a parka.

Nope

Liberals only “care” about things when they can virtue signal for minorities and special interest groups.

ITT though, a bunch of them will lie and pretend that they would care about things equally.

I'm a liberal, and there is some truth in what you say. But you are painting it far to negatively.

Liberals and conservatives are motivated by different things:

Liberals are motivated by empathy and openness. Which can be very good, but it also can turn bad when they invent groups to be empathetic towards or when they're too quick to be "open" to ideas that are unproven.

Conservatives are motivated by fear and justice, which also can be very good. Fear keeps society on alert, and justice keeps society free. However, misplaced fear and blind justice are both very toxic.

Can we please try to recognize both the positive and negative each others nature, and understand that a society of only liberals would be just as bad as a society of only conservatives.

That said I will say that I have more hope for liberals since it's in their nature to be open to ideas like this. They're more likely to come to understand their bias than a conservative is.

I just explained this in the very post you quoted. People fleeing do not get automatic refugee status. They have to apply for asylum. Since the trip is dangerous (not only for the individual but also for a family looking to stay together since it's easy to get separated), women, children, elderly, sick people etc etc stay in camps, men cross over. Once they are granted asylum the rest of the family can be brought over safely. This isn't rocket science.

whats not rocket science is the untold numbers your seemingly innocent thinking brings. grant a million men safety and later on bring in an added 2-4 million family members, great plan.

soon this belief that the west is supposed to carry to the world will end.

You googled some pictures, that's your evidence. See, I just googled Syrian refugees:
syrianfamily.jpg

https://www.google.dk/search?biw=96...w#imgdii=6I_lKmjpTD0ocM:&imgrc=Trc2W6Gh3SMFbM:

Bitch please....

I was in Northern Norway when the refugee crises hit Europe, and we were getting 90% men from the Russian border (Tajik, Uzbek, Afghans etc) the Syrians did come with families, but they were not the majority. Most of the "refugees" were not women and children and they were not even from Syria.

1445347268871.jpg

I also worked in mottak few years ago (it was even before the crises), we had rapes, fights, drugs and all kindz of shit. Norwegian women that were working there got their noses broken every month, i am not exaggerating. BTW it was Mottak for Kids. "KIDS".... the place was worse than prison.

So I know these people first hand. They are many good apples, but they are not worth the big pile of untermensch shit that comes with them.

With that said, Norway had good filter so most of the biological waste got send back.

Last edited:
That would explain his issues with "animal husbandry". Makes sense now. He's "ice fishing" all the time, so it must be lonely, and lead him to complain a lot about people who live in places where their dicks won't fall off if they go outside without a parka.

See the lengths filthy liberals will go to to insult those who disagree with them.

Literally nothing you said is true though.

See the lengths filthy liberals will go to to insult those who disagree with them.

Literally nothing you said is true though.

As always, the simple and literal mind is baffled and angered by the ironic one.

I leave it to you, explaining the irony of your last post. But let me guess, you're not obsessed with animals, you're just hangin out with them in the tundra to pass the time, right? Conserving body heat, yeah?

As always, the simple and literal mind is baffled and angered by the ironic one.

I leave it to you, explaining the irony of your last post. But let me guess, you're not obsessed with animals, you're just hangin out with them in the tundra to pass the time, right? Conserving body heat, yeah?

Or maybe I’m a biologist who works with the department of fish and game and I’m not actually angry....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back