Easiest money you will make (tonight)

I was just quoting their commercial but have not switched, and now thanks to your info I never will!

Well I do sincerely thank you for giving me reason to let people know how shitty they are. Peace.

I literally wanted to warn Choi what was happening as he was walking out lol

It's funny, I picked the exact opposite last night, with Stephens, Jessy Jess, Usman, Elkins, and Krause. Some of those didn't seem like outlandish picks to me, especially Usman running roughshod over Meek, and I was surprised to see Choi as the favorite in the main event.

48676-1354364.png

Nice picks man. I missed on Elkins and Jess but I thought Stephens as the underdog was extremely odd as well.

What do you use to pick fights? You should check out the app verdict MMA. You get bonuses for picking underdog victories and you can score fights live and see how other people score them as well

Page 3 and I'm fucking dying laughing over here lmao.

0-5 is fucking impressive.

Tell me your picks for 220 so I can bet the house opposite.

i bet the house on choi and mj and lost it

Choi
PVZ
Emil Meek
Michael Johnson
Alex White
Wow never gamble again. Seriously. I don't think I've ever made a parlay and lost more than one fight in my entire life. 0 for 5? You have no idea what you're doing. And you made a thread bragging about it ...

RafaelDosSantos:

Once in awhile Franklin U. feels bad for a sherdogger here and there and today is a holiday so get your cheddar back with these later today/tonight:

Oakland U.-3.5
Illinois +5.5
Maryland +7

and on the pond, Stars +140

I'll get you the overnight lines on 3 hoop games.
I'll get you 3/4

I hope you took advantage of my gift.
We call this a sweep- the right way.

Oakland(-4) win
Illinois (+5) win
Maryland (+7) win
Stars (+147) win

it's just as hard to go 0-5 as it is to go 5-0. fuck. we got played. bet up on his picks, while he flips it on us.

tumblr_owqb41uHYZ1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Epic thread, indeed.

Did TS already show up? Or has he lost all his money and sold his computer?

Back