Early UFC Ring girls uniform was superior.

They should be buck naked. What are we, mormons?

giphy.gif
Current UFC ring girls' asses are superior (finally, and not without exceptions)

But yes, old uniforms were better

I prefer meaty chicks...not that i won't bang those chicks....mind you i don't limit myself to the likes of cyborg & Joanna J...my range in women is 1 - 10....
Spoken like a true ugly person!

Lol, just kidding man. Ive been down in the 3 range when drunk a few times so can’t talk shit.
Landed a solid 9 though so im set.

My coworker was a card girl ar UFC 3 in charlotte. Shes still smoking hot even in her 40s. She said she was told it was a modeling gig for $200 and to just show up in a swimsuit.
Dies she remember Royce/Kimo?

Also, pics?
<Baelish01>

Dies she remember Royce/Kimo?

Also, pics?
<Baelish01>

She said she hated it because it was a bunch of drunk rednecks cat calling her lol.

I'm def not going to post a current pic of her, I've tried searching google for a pic from the event, but could never find one.
Maybe I can try to search fight pass for the event or something.

I don't expect ring girls to bleach their assholes.

Spoken like a true ugly person!

Lol, just kidding man. Ive been down in the 3 range when drunk a few times so can’t talk shit.
Landed a solid 9 though so im set.
I used to be picky too and wouldn't bang under 5 when I was young...I'm not one who really have Ace game when it comes to chicks so as I grow older, the batting average seemed to drop....at the end of the day...pussy is pussy...

I used to be picky too and wouldn't bang under 5 when I was young...I'm not one who really have Ace game when it comes to chicks so as I grow older, the batting average seemed to drop....at the end of the day...pussy is pussy...
Well I landed my 9 like 12 years ago and kept her so luckily I don’t have to deal with that anymore.

Did you guys see today's Brittney Fight Gurls gold paint on nips pics? That should be the new uniform + tiny g-string. (see MMAMania)

Back