Early UFC #229 Estimate Is ...

thats 2+million ppl witnessing conor getting abused and humiliated in the ring whilst cheating.
and a free after fight brawl just for the fans, who were getting sick of the ufcs games.

all in all, a great weekend for fight fans!!
borat voice - great success
Khabib time!

Not saying khabib is a super star on his own but it takes 2 to tango

Khabib is a much bigger star after the fight but coming off the 4million selling Floyd Connor, whatever he did next was going to be huge.

And this is why khabibs friends will stay in the ufc. Way too much money involved now to upset anyone and miss out

they need to build the rematch properly, which means conor winning a couple of fights first.

they wont.

Damn. Both will make serious money in a rematch.

Its disgusting how little they both get out of the revenue that fight generated. That card generated over $100 million+++ and they get guaranteed $5m combined lol.

I know they get ppv points but still thats criminal

Conora getting 50 million those ppv points add up

And this is why khabibs friends will stay in the ufc. Way too much money involved now to upset anyone and miss out

Yeah I don't think so.

Let me ask you a question. How much would Khabib vs Tony do in PPV? I would love to see them fight but let's be serious here, that fight would do 600k tops.

Yeah I don't think so.

Let me ask you a question. How much would Khabib vs Tony do in PPV? I would love to see them fight but let's be serious here, that fight would do 600k tops.

That's why Khabib vs Tony probably won't happen, and instead Khabib will fight Conor again.

And that's the reason why they won't upset Khabib and his team...
If anything, UFC's interest is for this brawl to repeat itself.

If you take iPPV away
It still breaks the record for MMA
That is how big this was

Khabib is a much bigger star after the fight but coming off the 4million selling Floyd Connor, whatever he did next was going to be huge.

REmatch is gonna be 3+ mil and BEST EVAAAAAA!!!!

That's why Khabib vs Tony probably won't happen, and instead Khabib will fight Conor again.

And that's the reason why they won't upset Khabib and his team...
If anything, UFC's interest is for this brawl to repeat itself.

I can see that happening BUT then again Conor can draw millions without Khabib. He could fight an unranked fighter and it would still do more than a million buys.

I can see that happening BUT then again Conor can draw millions without Khabib. He could fight an unranked fighter and it would still do more than a million buys.

He will, but they also need to please Conor...who does want the rematch

Back