Early UFC #229 Estimate Is ...

I think its laughable people think the rematch will do better. Have you talked to a casual since the fight? Mcgregor is a joke to people now. After Two high profile losses in a row, they would be smart to put him as a co main to rebuild him with an easy opponent. I hated going to work on monday and having everyone at the office tell me what they thought cause im the mma guy. The brawl after just made everything worse.

People said the same with the Nate Diaz fight
;)

hwy no credit for khabib. if it was Conor alone then why didn't he do this much with Eddie or Aldo

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no sir

if it was Khabib vs Ferg headlining, which is still an extraordinary fight I hope we finally get to see one day, the event wouldnt have even touched 700k. Just because you won the fight, doesnt mean you brought the viewers in.

A better comparison is how tony vs conor would have gone.

Conor is key, but he needs the right playing partner. THe contrast with khabib and their history was crucial.

TOny would still have done > 1million with conor, but khabib was key b side here.

This is just a wild ass guess, but Id almost believe theres nearly as many illegally streamed views as purchased views.
@FrankieNYC thoughts?
IMO you are vastly overestimating how well the average person knows how to use a computer/android box

Funny how most of the "UFC is dying" members are nowhere to be found ITT
but when I post the shitty PPV's they are all over those threads
;)

IMO you are vastly overestimating how well the average person knows how to use a computer/android box
I guess I came to that number based on how often we stream it versus buying.
@FrankieNYC is right. We usually stream the lesser shows. But, I did subscribed to DAZN which has been worth the 10per month so far. Definitely this weekend

I guess I came to that number based on how often we stream it versus buying.
@FrankieNYC is right. We usually stream the lesser shows. But, I did subscribed to DAZN which has been worth the 10per month so far. Definitely this weekend

I think the hardcores are the illegal streamers
Casuals won't go through the effort
So for UFC 228 (130k) I could see it being more
but for bigger cards, I would guess the illegal % goes down as the event profile gets bigger

"khabib is not a draw" lmao. the guy won the highest selling MMA PPV and has the 2nd highest instagram account.

"khabib is not a draw" lmao. the guy won the highest selling MMA PPV and has the 2nd highest instagram account.

If someone said that a month ago, they had a leg to stand on
Anybody saying that now is crazy

But the argument is "what level of a draw"
I don't see him at the GSP/Brock level YET & certainly not at Conors
But maybe the Jones level

even a Jones level draw is something. The UFC were willing to cut his PED sentence short and give him an immediate title fight.

Rematch in 2019. well, at least i will see Mcg getting beat up again. what shit talk can do, huh.

Nah
I bet DW & WME want him to be penalized a bit. That way they can say "It was the NSAC"
Suspend him 4-6 months & he main events vs Conor in July & they do 3m
Honestly, maybe more with that brawl. Of course the UFC is appalled by it as its blasted at every promotional second.

Khabib should do Gsp numbers 800k or so moving forward against a viable opponent, Tony etc. I think Conors numbers go down against Nate or Tony with all the Rhonda comparisons in the media and people generally being a little over him. Maybe 1.2 in his next fight not being Khabib. And then of course the rematch with Khabib shattering everything again. So in other words it will be hard not to eventually see a rematch and prob sooner than later

8C88C121-91A6-4298-A73B-B7B6E7910B42.png 622FE4FE-ED76-45A0-B01F-DF25E0C4ACE6.png Still got the beating of his life,though!!!

All those people seen him get exposed. But true give it to him

Back