early stoppage!

Wow that was bad, didn't even attempt to pull him off just waved his arms, n tapped him on the back to stop.

TS, theres already a threat on this fight. Stop making unecessary threats.

The stoppage was good enough. Koch was never really out and it only looked bad because of how Koch's head was reacting to the elbows but he was mentally there and trying to do something but just couldn't with that barrage of elbows. But after the initial drop and first strike from the bottom, he was actually pretty awake, but at the same time he was taking too much damage to really let it go any further. The ref did good to stop at that point I guess.

I'm not a big fan of it only cuz of inconsistency.

To be fair to the ref, a lot of punches weren't landing with intensity (if at all) and Koch never went flat.

ya herb dean would've stopped it in time

herb dean should ref every fight

Wasn't really that bad, he stops it earlier and people will argue it was an early stoppage

He's a good ref & it wasn't as bad as it seemed. He didn't have the angle that the camera did to see his eyes after the RH. Gary will give guys the opportunity to fight. Better than an early stoppage & I seen far worse late stoppages.

852407225.gif

it was approaching a bad stoppage. It was right on the fence for me

awesome finish though

Nope Koch was trying to better his position the whole time and wasn't actually KOed during the blitz of GnP if you noticed Koch's movement. It just looked bad cuz of how his head reacted to the hits but you can see he was still "there" and trying to chance position thru the GnP. The ref saw it but had to eventually stop it since the kick and first hit on the ground might have had him out for a very brief split second and couldn't get out of the bad position. But it wasn't really that bad when you really look at Koch's body movement.

Back