Early Bird or Late Owl?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Curious who here is up before the roosters call and who here hasnt even gone to bed when that call comes?

As for me, I usually crash between 2:00-2:30am. Fortunately for me, I dont work til 10:45, so no rush to get to bed early.

(weekends are off limits)

I like both and i wish i could choose when i want to sleep and only needed like 5 hours of sleep. Like if i was born evolved to only need 4 hours when everyone else needs like 7 or 8. I prefer to be up late 2am then be up before 9am but then take nap.

i take siestas! on weekends i am out until like 7am and sleep till 2pm often.

I was a night owl until university classes and steady employment nuked my late sleeping habits. "Sleeping in" for me is waking up at 7 instead of 6am.

Now if I stay up past midnight I turn into a pumpkin.

I consider getting up at 7am a lay in.

Late owl. Every since I was kid. Hate waking up early for any reason outside of leaving for a vacation.

I've always been an early bird. Once the sun sets I start yawning and have a hard time keeping my eyes open. Winters suck

I work graveyard until 6am which i like because I'm a night owl. It's almost 7am where I am now and I will go to sleep in a couple of hours. I will sleep until around 5pm and get up in time for the playoffs, exercise, and have time to get ready for work at 10pm. It works well for me as long as I maintain a consistent schedule.

I sometimes would have a schedule of staying up until noon or 1pm and sleep until almost 9pm and get up to go to work but I feel like I get more rest in my current setup.

When I had a job where I would have to be at work at 8am I had such a difficult time getting to sleep anytime before 2 am even if I felt tired.

Back