EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

Okay, now that thousands have played this.
How good is the gameplay ? The online system.
The career. Is it better than part 2 ?

Hi my psn: CPTjacuzi if you wanna add me to spar we it do all styles in ultimate team focus but ranked is cool too. I’m basically trying to build a team/gym where we work together to get better and high ranked

We’ll get everything worked out later I’m just trying to gather interest to make this game more social

Okay, now that thousands have played this.
How good is the gameplay ? The online system.
The career. Is it better than part 2 ?
Honestly, the game is ok and has improved drastically since launch but it's still lacking. The stand up is fun although moving uppercuts/bodypunches look awful. Flying knees look odd. I find myself punching air a lot.
Career mode has gone downhill since ufc 2. Now instead of just learning cool subs/kicks/ground moves/takedowns, you need to earn hundreds of thousands to join new camps to learn them. So basically you need to be at 13 wins in your career to learn Nate Diaz's punches etc. They really dropped the ball on career mode tbh which has really soured it for me as it doesn't make me want to replay it.

Is anyone still playing this?? I've been playing ranked today and I made it to 1590 in one day I think I'll be able to make the top 100 no problem

Is anyone still playing this?? I've been playing ranked today and I made it to 1590 in one day I think I'll be able to make the top 100 no problem

Still playing, though definitely less these days. Nice to see you finally manned up and started playing ranked instead of crushing cans in quick match lol

Still playing, though definitely less these days. Nice to see you finally manned up and started playing ranked instead of crushing cans in quick match lol

I was honing my skills. I know you wouldn't understand and think iron sharpens iron but when you get beat up by people way above your skill level who just want to try hard you (eg Cormier crucifix, GSP mount) you really aren't learning anything, you're just getting beat up.

I learned and faced some of the top players in quick match, I learned the mechanics deeply and it literally took me one day to make it to 92 on the leader boards. Not to mention you duck me like AIDS and are literally scared to fight Me so I don't know where you get off talking shit like you're good considering you've always kinda sucked ass at these games and I doubt anything changed with this one.

I was honing my skills. I know you wouldn't understand and think iron sharpens iron but when you get beat up by people way above your skill level who just want to try hard you (eg Cormier crucifix, GSP mount) you really aren't learning anything, you're just getting beat up.

I learned and faced some of the top players in quick match, I learned the mechanics deeply and it literally took me one day to make it to 92 on the leader boards. Not to mention you duck me like AIDS and are literally scared to fight Me so I don't know where you get off talking shit like you're good considering you've always kinda sucked ass at these games and I doubt anything changed with this one.

Release date - February 2, 2018

That is one long ass training camp!

I play quick match when I have my friends over who have never played the game, and they win like half their fights lol, that is the type of competition you were fighting.

@WalkenWouldOwn You gonna take this?<DCWhoa>

FIRE SEAN SHELBY!

Release date - February 2, 2018

That is one long ass training camp!

I play quick match when I have my friends over who have never played the game, and they win like half their fights lol, that is the type of competition you were fighting.

Put up or shut up you talk an awful lot of shit for a guy who is fucking terrified to fight me you've never been good at these games idk why you're acting like you're some authority fight me or stfu

Scared
of
ranked

Lol you're scared of me I made it higher in one day on ranked than you did after months of playing "ranked".

Put up or shut up ya wimp I'm out here waiting for that invite if not crawl back into whatever hole you came out of

Lol you're scared of me I made it higher in one day on ranked than you did after months of playing "ranked".

Put up or shut up ya wimp I'm out here waiting for that invite if not crawl back into whatever hole you came out of

{<Scared}

I wish Tatiana Suarez, Islam Makhachev and some other guys got added. Dern and Hernandez are both good prospects, though.

I could certainly see Smith and Suarez making it into the next update.

The game is missing an entire division too in WFlyweight (well, and Cyborgweight too but if they just add Anderson to 135 like Cyborg I don't think anyone would be upset lol) that would be pretty easily constructed with fighters already on the game's roster. I'm thinking that we'll just have to wait for UFC 4 for that to happen though.

I just really want Brock in the game since he's impossible to create in CaF because of his body shape, but I'm guessing he has an exclusive deal with 2K?

Put this in after about a two month absence. Still extremely cheap and bad

Back