EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

No Israel Adesanya? Fucking up EA

Zabit is a nice addition, but Tuivasa and Branch.....

I thought some good fighters like Taisumov (6-1), Teymur (6-0) and Makhachev (5-1) would be added.. or that guy, called Israel Adesanya. Branch doesn't even have a top 15 win iirc. Even Israel beat Tavares who was ranked higher than any of Branch's opponents. But the new patch is quite good.

Really surprised/disappointed that there’s no Israel. At least they finally moved Dan Hooker to lightweight

Body work is also more feasible since 1 landed uppercut while you are hitting the body won't be a death sentence anymore

This made me laugh out loud. Glad I'm not the only one this happened to. Because of this, I mainly use fighters (Rampage, Blaydes,) that can throw that body knee!!
I think it's awesome that they are still giving me free Heavyweights, shit I'd pay for a legends pack...if Tito (who Dana fucking hates, can be in the game, then so can more people that Dana hates, Ken/Randy)

So I haven't been on this game in a few weeks (playing Madden) and I popped it in after the updqte and BAM a new season!! And I go 1-4 in my placement matches and am placed in level 3. For all the EA hate I gotta applaud them for another free HW. (Patiently waiting for Pride mode)

I think the beat change is the long term stamina drain. Even stamina monsters like JJ and DJ are zombies by mid second round if they go crazy. I’ve yet to see the new pivots from an opponent yet also. But this new patch is showing who’s really skilled and how’s just relying on gimmicks

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never encountered a shittier community then EA UFC. People just rage quit over the first takedown against them, if you aren’t standing right in front of them eating 4 strike combos, etc. It’s a big reason why I go on frequent breaks

So I haven't been on this game in a few weeks (playing Madden) and I popped it in after the updqte and BAM a new season!! And I go 1-4 in my placement matches and am placed in level 3. For all the EA hate I gotta applaud them for another free HW. (Patiently waiting for Pride mode)

I'm not going to applaud them for putting out shit for a half finished game that should've been there from the start

I’ve never encountered a shittier community then EA UFC. People just rage quit over the first takedown against them, if you aren’t standing right in front of them eating 4 strike combos, etc. It’s a big reason why I go on frequent breaks

I agree. It's very rare to encounter an opponent that you can have a good match with. Even if they start out "normal", once you are winning, they will use a maximum amount of cheese or they'll quit.

Does anyone know how to defend submissions properly? I play offline on Hard and the cpu submits me 9 out of 10 times, it doesn't matter who's my fighter either.
I'm probably missing something so any tip is appreciated.
I like the last patch by the way.

Does anyone know how to defend submissions properly? I play offline on Hard and the cpu submits me 9 out of 10 times, it doesn't matter who's my fighter either.
I'm probably missing something so any tip is appreciated.
I like the last patch by the way.

Bought a ps4 pro yesterday and holy fuck ufc on regular ps4 is almost unplayable now. Anyone playing on a regular ps4 is at a HUGE disadvantage, they say the strikes only input at 30fp on ps4 pro but its wayyy smoother and feels way more responsive. Playing this game enough hours I can confidently say it's pretty much unfair.

Bought a ps4 pro yesterday and holy fuck ufc on regular ps4 is almost unplayable now. Anyone playing on a regular ps4 is at a HUGE disadvantage, they say the strikes only input at 30fp on ps4 pro but its wayyy smoother and feels way more responsive. Playing this game enough hours I can confidently say it's pretty much unfair.
That's good to hear. I'm thinking about upgrading my Xbox One to a Xbox One X, but was doubting the added value of 4K and higher FPS.

That's good to hear. I'm thinking about upgrading my Xbox One to a Xbox One X, but was doubting the added value of 4K and higher FPS.

I don't have a 4k tv but 60fps on a game like UFC where that half second can make a world of difference definitely helps. Not to mention the input problem where you throw punches you didn't throw or throw extra punches is noticeably less on ps4 pro compared to the issues I had on regular ps4.

Guys that play like that Gustafsson are the reason I dislike playing online. Just constant cheese, not playing for fun at all. The community of EA UFC3 is really one of the worst.

What do you guys prefer UT or Ranked?

I like UT alot for some reason. The card system makes the game more interesting as it forces me to try new things and I feel I've improved alot in this game since. I used to play striker and go for the quick knock out but now im doing insane mode as a balanced fighter. I usually go at my opponent with the Luke Rockhold inspiration. (que left hook jokes)

Nasty left body kicks, side step straight, right hooks, occasional high kick to the head. I have a gold RNC and it's beautiful. Sometimes I have a harder time in insane mode than I do online though

Guys that play like that Gustafsson are the reason I dislike playing online. Just constant cheese, not playing for fun at all. The community of EA UFC3 is really one of the worst.

I was watching this like what’s the issue the Gus was throwing combos doing Gus things. Then the second round came and I saw what you mean lol. I don’t know why MM even puts up with that. I know he’s a good striker but I would have tied him up quickly

Back