EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

Lol holy fuck just did a wmma fight I fought a ronda and I picked Shevchenko thinking I was gonna get grapple fucked... apparently not. Dude came to strike with fucking ROnda and got ktfo 2nd round with a headkick hahahaha

We should have an mma tournament and a kickboxing tournament. No ground or clinch, both fighters to the cage on knockdowns.
I'm in for both. Mma tourney should be coming soon.

Holy shit I just one hit KO stipe with volkov in the first round with a leg kick and it was like the only one I threw the fuck hahaha

Any sherdoggers wanna have a scrap? Add me Yougotsonnend I'm down I'm not doing anything tonight and I can probaby show u guys a few things

They need to patch this body kick catch BS asap. I really hate the game changers man. All of them are cheesers who aren’t skilled at all. I saw a video of that scrub martial mind catch leg kicks, get a rock counter and follow up with an unblockable head kick and now everyone is doing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Got screwed fucking TWICE in a row via split decision in fights I walked my opponent around rocking and knocking them down they score couple takedowns I get up and they win fucking disgusted with this game I honestly don't know what to say think I'm going to delete it now tbh this is too much bullshit for one game TIME AND FUCKING TIME AGAIN WHATEVER COCK SUCKNG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:S MAKING THIS GAME ARE PIECES OF SHIT

Got screwed fucking TWICE in a row via split decision in fights I walked my opponent around rocking and knocking them down they score couple takedowns I get up and they win fucking disgusted with this game I honestly don't know what to say think I'm going to delete it now tbh this is too much bullshit for one game TIME AND FUCKING TIME AGAIN WHATEVER COCK SUCKNG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:S MAKING THIS GAME ARE PIECES OF SHIT
Sounds like you should avoid getting taken down then.

They need to patch this body kick catch BS asap. I really hate the game changers man. All of them are cheesers who aren’t skilled at all. I saw a video of that scrub martial mind catch leg kicks, get a rock counter and follow up with an unblockable head kick and now everyone is doing it

Most of my matches are competitive, but there are certain opponents that drive me nuts. Fighting Mighty Mouse, Cruz and Amanda Nunez really is a pain. Their footwork is so fast that it's very hard to get in range. When you do get within striking range and you throw a strike, they can counter with the pre-set 4 hook combo (left-right-left-right). This combo always lands, because it will always interrupt your strike, even it it's a jab. And if the first hook lands, you can't get your block up in time to prevent the next shots from landing.

Furthermore, I've encountered some strange things. I was fighting a Woodley with Thompson. I was winning the striking exchange and then he took me down from the clinch. He was in half guard and threw an elbow. I was pushing the right stick to transition, but literally nothing happened. I could not transition and after another elbow, my block stopped working as well, resulting in a TKO. I had the same things happen while striking, trying to throw a kick or punch, but nothing happens and my fighter just stands there looking like an idiot. They really need to fix this.

Any sherdoggers wanna have a scrap? Add me Yougotsonnend I'm down I'm not doing anything tonight and I can probaby show u guys a few things

Xbox or PS? I need to lab a bit, there are a few things i havent figured out yet.

So sometimes there is a TD animation where the guy basically warps halfway across the cage and the TD is completed immediately. Does anyone know how to do this? It seem so random. All my shots even while using a good grappler feel super slow and telegraphed because it doesn't blend with striking.... but once a while my opponent will be at range then suddenly be in on my hips with super speed and I don't even get a denial window.

Were you throwing a kick? Sometimes I see that TD animation when I time my shot as my opponent misses a strike

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+NBA+Finals+2010+game+2+vs+the+Celtics.JPG

Might be the dumbest post in this thread.

So Martial Mind is a scrub because you say so? He releases tons of videos showing how to fight to your strengths and to exploit holes in your opponent's game....I'd love to know why you feel he's a scrub.. and he did use that catch the leg and follow up with the straight/head kick and it works! So anyone that uses it is a spammer and not good?? How about you diversify your striking and NOT be so predictable and stop spamming body kicks and you won't have this problem...in other words...

e3edfb2d32b7e12de6b0f799324f1d4cbebc86947633f4eaaa1f7077749755a4_1.jpg

Last edited:
Most of my matches are competitive, but there are certain opponents that drive me nuts. Fighting Mighty Mouse, Cruz and Amanda Nunez really is a pain. Their footwork is so fast that it's very hard to get in range. When you do get within striking range and you throw a strike, they can counter with the pre-set 4 hook combo (left-right-left-right). This combo always lands, because it will always interrupt your strike, even it it's a jab. And if the first hook lands, you can't get your block up in time to prevent the next shots from landing.

Furthermore, I've encountered some strange things. I was fighting a Woodley with Thompson. I was winning the striking exchange and then he took me down from the clinch. He was in half guard and threw an elbow. I was pushing the right stick to transition, but literally nothing happened. I could not transition and after another elbow, my block stopped working as well, resulting in a TKO. I had the same things happen while striking, trying to throw a kick or punch, but nothing happens and my fighter just stands there looking like an idiot. They really need to fix this.

Something similar happened to me. Resulted in me getting knocked out with one second left. I had Gaethje was winning the fight and my opponent was in desperation mode. Suddenly the head movement completely stops responding.

They also seem to multiply the damage with 10 seconds left in a round. I've had a couple knockouts in the last few seconds

Back