EA UFC 3 (Update: RPM Tech Striking Deep Dive Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone able to still play EA UFC 2 on ps4? Tried a couple of days in a row now, keep getting the "waiting to transition to game" and then "the session failed to load. Please try again" :(
I started playing again. I usually run Mcdonald, Mizugaki and Lineker at bantamweight in ranked, but having not played in forever, and starting out at division 6 where I left off is rough.

I've gone 3-5 beating guys with records of: 227-286, 176-42 and 99-36. I'm now 253-125 overall.

If anyone wants to run some matches hit me up in a PM.

Wow I just got a email code to the UFC 3 demo from EA for ps4 ?!
This doesn't make much sense as there is no Demo. Maybe you are looking at the Beta code that expired in December?

Anyone check out the Live Stream with Mighty Mouse yesterday? Might be on Youtube now.

Have to say, Gaethje looks great. He even has a signature block and stance. Till looks good.

Cruz's movement is amazing. He has his unique darting and sways. They really captured him well and also did a great job on Dillashaws movement.

I know it’s a long shot but I wish they updated some of the HW models. Ngannou looks awful

LoL on patch notes Diaz fingers tuned to Westside on traingle submission. I haven't played a UFC game since Undisputed 3 (which I loved and played a lot) but I ordered the champion edition of this game. I'm sure it won't live up to undisputed but it'll get my MAMA game fix in I guess.

I know it’s a long shot but I wish they updated some of the HW models. Ngannou looks awful
There's a few fighters that tweeted or instagrammed their model and questioned why it looked odd. Wonderboy wanted to know why his head looked huge and some others mentioned their body, head, or hair being off.

This doesn't make much sense as there is no Demo. Maybe you are looking at the Beta code that expired in December?

Anyone check out the Live Stream with Mighty Mouse yesterday? Might be on Youtube now.

Have to say, Gaethje looks great. He even has a signature block and stance. Till looks good.

Cruz's movement is amazing. He has his unique darting and sways. They really captured him well and also did a great job on Dillashaws movement.

The presentation in career mode looked pretty cool. Unlike any other game before.

Doesn't mean it will be FUN lol but the presentation is on point at least.

Demo,trial is to me tomato, tomahto lol, & I've been playing already. They also sent one to share I'm auctioning it for BTC or ETC on Reddit lol.

Can't wait to RNC bitches as Kevin Lee or go zombie mode with Gaethje. Game felt amazing in beta.

One thing that's been frustrating me so far.... Defending a takedown, either the timing is different from the last game or my stats aren't high enough but I'm struggling to stop Derrick Lewis' takedown... like... yeah...

Cruz' unique sidesteps are amazing. L1+R3 flicks. So cool.
And Gaethje is fun to use too. He hooks out of block are great.

Cruz' unique sidesteps are amazing. L1+R3 flicks. So cool.
And Gaethje is fun to use too. He hooks out of block are great.
Very impressed with Cruz. I really like the individuality of the fighters. From the Beta and from watching streams of the game, you can really tell that they made an effort to make each fighter feel unique.

Cruz's movement, Dillashaw's movement. Gaethje's hooks & unique blocks, Derek Lewis even stands and moves around like he does.

If you pre-order the Champions edition through the UFC 2 game itself, you get an additional 10% off.

Cya on the 30th
<GinJuice>

Just downloaded this now, its available for ea access on xbox one. Looking forward to playing after work (or at work) I enjoyed the beta more after I went back to ufc 2. Anyone playing it today?

Watching some of these online streams. Man, a lot of people are not really using the movement yet. Head movement, counters, distance management. Most people are just trying to block.

Still can't getup from sprawl... for fucks sake. This is why I didn't buy the last one or this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back