EA UFC 3 (Update: RPM Tech Striking Deep Dive Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM Punk makes it while some new up and coming contender that wasn't in the last game probably gets left out.

Roster reveals on EA's site.

Men's Flyweight and Bantamweight revealed today, with two weight classes revealed every upcoming day. No one notable revealed today that wasn't already leaked via trailers though.

Appears that they didn't get around to including the newly formed Women's Flyweight division for this installation - maybe as a patch?

i just want a roster of dudes that i can use that all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

and can the fighters make some sound when they win?!!?!?? those silent gaping maws are unsettling.

Nice to see Marlon Moraes made it in for launch. Model looks fantastic too.

Just saying, but Darren Elkins should have the highest health rating in the division. The guy does not go away.

I know that its mostly based on a sum of sub categories. So a great wrestler with poor subs, poor bottom game, etc, may not have the overall ratings despite being a beast in Clinch, Top game, etc.. So I get that. BUT..

How does Clay Guida have an 87 Stamina? That guy is a machine. I mean, Conor is listed with a higher stamina than him.

Last edited:
No Tom Duquesnoy.. I know he lost his last fight, but he is full of violence. I hope that Makhachev, Taisumov etc, are in it, too.

Just saying, but Darren Elkins should have the highest health rating in the division. The guy does not go away.

I know that its mostly based on a sum of sub categories. So a great wrestler with poor subs, poor bottom game, etc, may not have the overall ratings despite being a beast in Clinch, Top game, etc.. So I get that. BUT..

How does Clay Guida have an 87 Stamina? That guy is a machine. I mean, Conor is listed with a higher stamina than him.
Good call, Guida should have 95

Why is Bruce Lee and Holdsworth still getting roster spots? Just infuriating

Noticeable omissions

Flyweight: Benoit, Nicoloua

Bantamweight: Augusto Mendes, Rob Font, Pedro Munhoz, Duqunewhatever

Featherweight: Fili, Lobov, Rosa, Gavin Tucker, Jason Knight, Rick Glenn, Mociano, the Russian who’s name I can’t spell but is the best prospect at 145 since Holloway

Lightweight: Teymur, Lando, the other stun gun, trinaldo, makaschev, FUCKING GATHJE, Makddessi, Koch, Tausimov, Held, Ray,

And these are all fighters who been in high profile fights within the past year. No excuse to leave some of them out

Where is Zabit Magomedsharipov, Mairbek Taisumov, Islam Makhachev, David Teymur etc.. they all have better records than the majority of undeserved roster spots.

Noticeable omissions

Featherweight: Fili, Lobov, Rosa, Gavin Tucker, Jason Knight, Rick Glenn, Mociano, the Russian who’s name I can’t spell but is the best prospect at 145 since Holloway

Lightweight: Teymur, Lando, the other stun gun, trinaldo, makaschev, FUCKING GATHJE, Makddessi, Koch, Tausimov, Held, Ray,

And these are all fighters who been in high profile fights within the past year. No excuse to leave some of them out
I really hope that they can do something for the fans and add all of these guys in dlc. They all have fun fighting styles, especially Munhoz and Magomedsharipov, they are both looking hot right now. Taisumov, too.

I really hope that they can do something for the fans and add all of these guys in dlc. They all have fun fighting styles, especially Munhoz and Magomedsharipov, they are both looking hot right now. Taisumov, too.

Apparently Till and Justin are day one DLC

Apparently Till and Justin are day one DLC
Not that interesting in Scoggins, but I hope playing as him and flying with his kicks should be fun.

I thought Till would have been in the base game. But, why no Taisumov? Over someone like Trujillo, for example. He hasn't done anything recently, while Taisumov has went and obtained a 5 win ko streak. I want to knock guys out with him and play his fun fighting style.

Not that interesting in Scoggins, but I hope playing as him and flying with his kicks should be fun.

I thought Till would have been in the base game. But, why no Taisumov? Over someone like Trujillo, for example. He hasn't done anything recently, while Taisumov has went and obtained a 5 win ko streak. I want to knock guys out with him and play his fun fighting style.

Scoggins was in the last game and fought nothing like himself. Just a cookie cutter generic model and move set, hopefully they fixed that

Noticeable omissions

Some very disappointing inclusions and omissions. Lame as hell

Not sure if it's true but I heard they are planning on adding fighters in like they did the first game. Hopefully they do since they kind of abandoned support on the last game pretty quick. Plus inclusion of sliders allows them to focus more on other fixes since the player can make adjustments.

Scoggins was in the last game and fought nothing like himself. Just a cookie cutter generic model and move set, hopefully they fixed that
It is sad, but a majority of the fighters were generic.. even the stances and movement were terrible. Some guys like Wonderboy, Aldo, Lawler etc fought how they would do in real life.

Not sure if it's true but I heard they are planning on adding fighters in like they did the first game. Hopefully they do since they kind of abandoned support on the last game pretty quick. Plus inclusion of sliders allows them to focus more on other fixes since the player can make adjustments.
Gotta disagree with you here. EA actually patched UFC 2 like 12 times. All the way until like August or September of 2017. Constantly correcting small issues, adding new wrinkles to balance out the game, even adding FREE DLC fighters throughout. Considering the size of the team compared to a game like FIFA or Madden, they do a pretty great job of staying engaged after launch and updating the game based on fan feedback.

If they can add in Gaethje, Darren Till on day1,

And shortly after add in Mike Perry, Lando Vannata, Santiago Ponzinibbio, & David Teymur. Then sheesh LW would be completely stacked.

As it is, even by adding Gaethje & Till, LW is a great Sherdog Tourney weight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back