'EA UFC 3' Roster And Ratings: Complete List Of All Men's LightHeavyweight And Heavyweights Revealed

you called the game pay to win that would upset "real gamers".

Everybody who plans on playing the game seriously will be playing the ranked mode, where there is no pay to win options.

I agree with you about the booster packs, however the term "greed" is silly to me. They don't force anything on you. If you're stupid enough to pay money for that you should really be blaming yourself.

So you honestly don't think sometime down the line, they'll add the loot boxes to ranked matches? It's all about money.

USADA should pull this off the shelves; like CM Punk trying to pull Jeff Hardy's DVD off the shelves because of drug messaging to kids.

So you honestly don't think sometime down the line, they'll add the loot boxes to ranked matches? It's all about money.

I highly doubt it will happen any time soon. It won't happen in EA UFC 3, that's for sure.

It's all about money, but you don't make much money when you get so much negative press that your game wont sell.

If they ever actually made ranked mode have lootboxes, the game would be DoA

I still don't trust EA to do a damn thing. They tried making everything too damn complicated. THQ Undisputed 3 had a wonderful control system that was simple.

??

The EA UFC games were a lot more simplistic than undisputed.. which is why people hated them.

EA UFC 3 is the closest thing to undisputed 3 we're getting yet.

I highly doubt it will happen any time soon. It won't happen in EA UFC 3, that's for sure.

It's all about money, but you don't make much money when you get so much negative press that your game wont sell.

If they ever actually made ranked mode have lootboxes, the game would be DoA

"That's for sure".

Cool. You work for EA?

"That's for sure".

Cool. You work for EA?

No, I just actually pay attention to what's going on.

Battlefront 2 and Andromeda recently massively underperformed. Shadow of war was grilled by gamers for its microtransactions

EA would literally crumble if they started putting micro-transactions into ranked modes.

Massive misunderstanding of the stats averages you're reading. They aren't across the board stats. Nate's grappling "stat" isn't actually 90.

Grappling most likely consists of:

TDD
TD
Clinch Grappling (Pummeling)
Throwing
Top passing game
Bottom game
Choke Offense
Choke Defense
Ground and Pound
Striking Defense (Bottom)

this is why its very possible Nate's grappling skill is average at higher than RDA's, even though RDA is the better fighter. Same idea with striking.

but it clearly misrepresents or isnt accurate representation of their skills

rda clearly outclassed him therefore at least one (or more) aspect of his game is clearly far superior to nates

looking at those ratings nate would have advantage in every single one, which is inaccurate

but it clearly misrepresents or isnt accurate representation of their skills

rda clearly outclassed him therefore at least one (or more) aspect of his game is clearly far superior to nates

looking at those ratings nate would have advantage in every single one, which is inaccurate

It really wouldn't lead a person who understands how averages work to think Nate is superior as a fighter, especially not in every single part of the game.

Hope they add Lesnar and make him awesome . He sucked in ea ufc 1.

It really wouldn't lead a person who understands how averages work to think Nate is superior as a fighter, especially not in every single part of the game.

His stats allude to that n it doesn’t make sense considering the game is suppose to be a simulation of a real mma

If rda can completely outclass Diaz in mma that means their stat representation is inaccurate

Either one is overrated of the other is underrated

??

The EA UFC games were a lot more simplistic than undisputed.. which is why people hated them.

EA UFC 3 is the closest thing to undisputed 3 we're getting yet.
What?

hahahaha it's always us 2 in these threads trying to set these casuals straight.

icecubes_2.jpg

No Barnett or Sonnen. I'll pass until it's $14.99 on the playstation market.

Fucking Platinum Perry isn't even in this stupid ass game

Cross eyed Mark Hunt? LOL.

He looked more accurate in UFC Undisputed 3.

Back