'EA UFC 3' Roster And Ratings: Complete List Of All Men's LightHeavyweight And Heavyweights Revealed

Does this game have usada suspensions

What about pre and post usada unlockable characters
Yes. If you lose online you can pay 99cents to have your opponent suspended for peds and you get the loss overturned into a W. They serve a real suspension and are banned from the game for 24 hours.

Does this game have usada suspensions

What about pre and post usada unlockable characters
It would be funny if in the campaign where you play your own guy, there were mini games where you can try and use PEDs and get away with it. If you get caught, you get suspended.

everybodies between 85 or 95?
also theres no strength stat?

Overall Striking rating is determined by a fighter's strike speed, power, accuracy, footwork, head movement, blocking and switch stance which controls striking power differential in your opposite stance.

It's ea they will try to get as much money as possible. I don't like the whole loot box rubbish, basically pay to win shat. A game should be what you've paid for, not a game with unlimited possible purchases in the hope of getting 'loot' in the form of fighter stats etc.

Look at FIFA for example. I've heard of people blowing their entire months wages on ultimate team packs. It's money grabbing and encouraging gambling, and having worked in the gambling industry, that is not a good thing.

also..

dollaway.png.adapt.crop16x9.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's funny cause its accurate, but still looks hilarious.

I wonder what retired fighters will be featured besides McGregor?

It's ea they will try to get as much money as possible. I don't like the whole loot box rubbish, basically pay to win shat. A game should be what you've paid for, not a game with unlimited possible purchases in the hope of getting 'loot' in the form of fighter stats etc.

Look at FIFA for example. I've heard of people blowing their entire months wages on ultimate team packs. It's money grabbing and encouraging gambling, and having worked in the gambling industry, that is not a good thing.

but you're still showing blatant ignorance

the ranked online mode has no loot boxes.

Any word on who the special guest fighter is?

I've been thinking JCVD or Floyd. But I know ea probably can't get Floyd.

Maybe Chuck Norris? Dan Severn?

Why are there no new fighters in UFC 3? This is UFC 2 just rereleased. I was gonna get the game solely for the new fighters but this is a joke. I want Till, Perry, and other new guys. This is ridiculous.
There are several new guys in there. Gaethje and Till are in the day zero patch, and other fighters, such as Perry, will be added soon.

Another game series ruined by greedy micro transaction shit. Won't be buying it myself.

Member UFC undisputed 09 with Griffin on the cover? I remember that playing better than all the newer games, just the newer ones have more realistic graphic advances.

Unisputed 3 is the best imo

Any word on who the special guest fighter is?

I've been thinking JCVD or Floyd. But I know ea probably can't get Floyd.

Maybe Chuck Norris? Dan Severn?

would be cool if it was jimmy smith tbh

I think there's crossed wires here. I don't think I'm being ignorant either. I just think the micro transaction in any form encourages addiction, compulsive spending, gambling, phrase it how you will.

I was simply stating if I pay for a game, I expect what I've paid for to be its entire form, not something you need to pump money into. The sales of the game will support the developers easily, even after publisher cuts. It's just greed at the end of the day, whilst being detrimental to those with addictive/compulsive personalities.

I think there's crossed wires here. I don't think I'm being ignorant either. I just think the micro transaction in any form encourages addiction, compulsive spending, gambling, phrase it how you will.

I was simply stating if I pay for a game, I expect what I've paid for to be its entire form, not something you need to pump money into. The sales of the game will support the developers easily, even after publisher cuts. It's just greed at the end of the day, whilst being detrimental to those with addictive/compulsive personalities.

you called the game pay to win that would upset "real gamers".

Everybody who plans on playing the game seriously will be playing the ranked mode, where there is no pay to win options.

I agree with you about the booster packs, however the term "greed" is silly to me. They don't force anything on you. If you're stupid enough to pay money for that you should really be blaming yourself.

So it's basically its EA UFC 2 with a bunch of the Legends removed..

So it's basically its EA UFC 2 with a bunch of the Legends removed..

roster wise its incredibly similar before the patches, but the patches will definitely add more people for free.

Gameplay wise, the standup is entirely different and 100x better. I couldn't go back to EA UFC 2 after playing the beta.

you called the game pay to win that would upset "real gamers".

Everybody who plans on playing the game seriously will be playing the ranked mode, where there is no pay to win options.

I agree with you about the booster packs, however the term "greed" is silly to me. They don't force anything on you. If you're stupid enough to pay money for that you should really be blaming yourself.

That was goatenstein that said it ruined it for real gamers :)

I agree in a way about blaming oneself, like I say, I feel bad for those with personalities who can't help spending on stuff like that or become addicted to it.

That was goatenstein that said it ruined it for real gamers :)

I agree in a way about blaming oneself, like I say, I feel bad for those with personalities who can't help spending on stuff like that or become addicted to it.

oh shoot, sorry for misquoting you my guy.

It's all good man! I'm probably kidding myself in the long run about not buying it anyhow, but I will wait for sales. I've become more patient in my older age :D grumble

roster wise its incredibly similar before the patches, but the patches will definitely add more people for free.

Gameplay wise, the standup is entirely different and 100x better. I couldn't go back to EA UFC 2 after playing the beta.

I still don't trust EA to do a damn thing. They tried making everything too damn complicated. THQ Undisputed 3 had a wonderful control system that was simple.

Back