'EA UFC 3' Roster And Ratings: Complete List Of All Men's LightHeavyweight And Heavyweights Revealed

Why are there no new fighters in UFC 3? This is UFC 2 just rereleased. I was gonna get the game solely for the new fighters but this is a joke. I want Till, Perry, and other new guys. This is ridiculous.

I'm sure all the rich kids will be loot crates and ruin the game for real gamers.

These rosters are ass

They barely made any additions from the EA UFC 2.

Not as many new additions as I would like but will be buying day 1 regardless...

***BEFORE PEOPLE START SPERGING OUT ABOUT STATS AND FIGHTERS***

they'll be adding new fighters with DLC's/patches, first confirmed one is giving us gaethje and till on launch.

and don't judge stats on the overrall number, there are individual stats WITHIN those stats.

and ULTIMATE TEAM MODE is the only one with lootboxes, so the game isn't gonna be ruined by that.

everybodies between 85 or 95?

so in reality their ranking could go from 1 to 10

85 = 1
95 = 10

n btw gotta love this

NATE
Diaz

Striking: 90
Grappling: 90
Stamina: 94
Health: 90

RAFAEL
Dos Anjos

Striking: 89
Grappling: 89
Stamina: 90
Health: 89

didnt nate got absolutely outclassed by rda?

also theres no strength stat?

Another game series ruined by greedy micro transaction shit. Won't be buying it myself.

Member UFC undisputed 09 with Griffin on the cover? I remember that playing better than all the newer games, just the newer ones have more realistic graphic advances.

I'm sure all the rich kids will be loot crates and ruin the game for real gamers.

why dont the "real gamers" just play ranked mode, where there are no loot crates?

These rosters are ass

They barely made any additions from the EA UFC 2.

Their focus has clearly been on the entirely reworked striking system. EA UFC 2 gave lots of free roster updates, as did EA UFC 1. I'd expect lots of newer fighters to be added in.

Does this game have usada suspensions

What about pre and post usada unlockable characters

Why are there no new fighters in UFC 3? This is UFC 2 just rereleased. I was gonna get the game solely for the new fighters but this is a joke. I want Till, Perry, and other new guys. This is ridiculous.
Till will be in a patch when the game comes out

everybodies between 85 or 95?

so in reality their ranking could go from 1 to 10

85 = 1
95 = 10

n btw gotta love this

NATE
Diaz

Striking: 90
Grappling: 90
Stamina: 94
Health: 90

RAFAEL
Dos Anjos

Striking: 89
Grappling: 89
Stamina: 90
Health: 89

didnt nate got absolutely outclassed by rda?

also theres no strength stat?

Massive misunderstanding of the stats averages you're reading. They aren't across the board stats. Nate's grappling "stat" isn't actually 90.

Grappling most likely consists of:

TDD
TD
Clinch Grappling (Pummeling)
Throwing
Top passing game
Bottom game
Choke Offense
Choke Defense
Ground and Pound
Striking Defense (Bottom)

this is why its very possible Nate's grappling skill is average at higher than RDA's, even though RDA is the better fighter. Same idea with striking.

Another game series ruined by greedy micro transaction shit. Won't be buying it myself.

Member UFC undisputed 09 with Griffin on the cover? I remember that playing better than all the newer games, just the newer ones have more realistic graphic advances.
This game in no way shape or form is runned by micro-transactions

***BEFORE PEOPLE START SPERGING OUT ABOUT STATS AND FIGHTERS***

they'll be adding new fighters with DLC's/patches, first confirmed one is giving us gaethje and till on launch.

and don't judge stats on the overrall number, there are individual stats WITHIN those stats.

and ULTIMATE TEAM MODE is the only one with lootboxes, so the game isn't gonna be ruined by that.
Thank you sir

Back