EA UFC 3 Heavyweight tournament?

Find the Door

Sherdog Heavyweight Champ (Big Nog)
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'd really like to have another one of these forum tournaments (especially since Big Nog is confirmed). All the original cats still on here and willing?

I'd really like to have another one of these forum tournaments (especially since Big Nog is confirmed). All the original cats still on here and willing?

I'm down champ....you won the last HW tournament and it's only fitting you defend your crown

I'm down champ....you won the last HW tournament and it's only fitting you defend your crown

Beautiful - let me know when you set it up. Message me on PSN if I don't check in on here.

Beautiful - let me know when you set it up. Message me on PSN if I don't check in on here.

Will do champ....

New ground rules NEED to be established... Too much salt when you were winning...

(I'm very curious as to what the roster will look like)

I think Budden got himself banned just to duck find the door.

Has there been an xb1 tourney set up on here?

Im the McGregor of online play id like to try my luck when the game comes out.lol

should stream the tourney on twitch or something, would be neat to watch

should stream the tourney on twitch or something, would be neat to watch
I streamed the finals of the lightweight tournament a year or 2 ago with me vs @flushedout

I'd love to take part in a UFC 3 kick-off tourney.

So in!

I’ll take Ngannou

Q8R5g.gif

Slow down there spider....let's actually wait till the game comes out before we start claiming fighters.....

Back