EA UFC 2 - Thread #2

What's your fastest finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the moral of the story is to always select the higher rated fighter. Took Rousey down like 7 times and completely stayed on top of her for two rounds and they have her a 30-27 decision. Lol

I guess the moral of the story is to always select the higher rated fighter. Took Rousey down like 7 times and completely stayed on top of her for two rounds and they have her a 30-27 decision. Lol

Shit like this made me stay away from this game for 2 months. I ass raped Cain with Barnett mainly in over/under clinch and dominated with takedowns, group control, and submission attempts..judges scored it 50-45 for me and 49-48 and 49-48 for him....game was almost thrown against the wall

I played quite a lot of matches today, I am surprised at how many people pick Woodley to play as, he used to be not so popular, as Condit, MacDonald and Lawler were the most popular. But Woodley has better striking than Tumenov, and Tumenov has better grappling than Tumenov smh. The ratings should be adjusted. Wonderboy's striking should be at the top, and his grappling should be a little better too. But I really hope they add Krylov and Taisumov, they are both really exciting future contenders.

Figured I'd post this video.... basically every 8 out of 10 fights @ LHW online are vs Jones....I tend to main Cummins and Bader....so this I tried to touch gloves with this dude as a sign of respect for him choosing Manuwa and he lands a cheap shot......lol....

I love the sub animations when your opponent refuses to tap!!!

I may have played my greatest/craziest fight ever today. It was so back & forth, hah. I was Beal.

Figured I'd post this video.... basically every 8 out of 10 fights @ LHW online are vs Jones....I tend to main Cummins and Bader....so this I tried to touch gloves with this dude as a sign of respect for him choosing Manuwa and he lands a cheap shot......lol....

I love the sub animations when your opponent refuses to tap!!!

At least he didn't fake glove touch though. Those are the true douches. I love facing them in a way, gives me so much more motivation to humiliate them. Played 1 yesterday, I was Cormier he was Rumble. I just kept slamming him, then letting him up over and over again intentionally not finishing him to a decision. Occasionally I would GnP or LnP a bit just to show I could finish him when I wanted to but I mostly just wanted him screaming at his TV in anger trying and failing to stop the takedowns.

At least he didn't fake glove touch though. Those are the true douches. I love facing them in a way, gives me so much more motivation to humiliate them. Played 1 yesterday, I was Cormier he was Rumble. I just kept slamming him, then letting him up over and over again intentionally not finishing him to a decision. Occasionally I would GnP or LnP a bit just to show I could finish him when I wanted to but I mostly just wanted him screaming at his TV in anger trying and failing to stop the takedowns.

You are 100% correct....I've fallen victim to the fake glove touch cheap shot.....and I hate fighting a skilled Cormier....it's almost impossible to deny his TDs or take him down with my assortment of Cummins, Bader, Mir, Oleynik, and Barnett

decided to play hw against cpu current tyson, he knocks out my overeem. ok i switch to cro cop and proceed to pulverize his head, body and legs with kicks (134-32 in striking) and he wins 29-28. I decide stipe is up to the task and again, proceed to beat tyson all over the octagon for 3 rounds and i lose 30-27 (143-34 in striking again!). I've had enough and switch to cormier, where i take tyson down and have surprising trouble keeping him there but i land enough ground and pound to finally pound him out in the third round of five.

ugh this game.

did they add a rolling leg lock for Rory? I cant tell if its a glitch or not

Haha I'm down!

But for real how do I do this flying leg lock with Rory it looks crazy

Over/under clinch L1 + L2 + up on R3......it's a two stage submission.....wait till you have more stamina than your opponent and you will have an easier time finishin it....I have a shit ton of finishes with Mir with it...

Last edited:
Over/under clinch L1 + L2 + up on R3......it's a two stage submission.....wait till you have more stamina than your opponent and you will have an easier time finishin it....I have a shit ton of finishes with Mir with it..

Sweet finishes, but that's not it bro! He literally just flops and dives at your leg ala the Wonderboy fight, from standing, no clinch or anything.

Over/under clinch L1 + L2 + up on R3......it's a two stage submission.....wait till you have more stamina than your opponent and you will have an easier time finishin it....I have a shit ton of finishes with Mir with it...

AH! Found it:

Wtf? Never seen that before

I'm thinking it was added to his move set in the last update. No one has attempted it on me online yet, just happened to be fucking around against the computer and it kept throwing it

I'm thinking it was added to his move set in the last update. No one has attempted it on me online yet, just happened to be fucking around against the computer and it kept throwing it

I had a guy do that yesterday but he wasn't good at it. I just wound up in full mount every time lol

Garnett drooling right now lmao

I wonder who has it? I'm guessing Tony Ferguson must at least.

Edit - saw somewhere that Rory, Feguson, and Smolka have it

I used to catch people online with that same move with Palhares in Undisputed 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back