EA UFC 2 -anyone still plays this?

Garnett Silk

"I chose violence" - Cersei Lannister
@Brown
Reaction score
So I dusted the dirt off this game

EA_Sports_UFC_2_cover_art.jpg

and have been playing ALOT lately...and I've been getting my shit pushed in by the rest of the EA UFC 2 community...as EVERYONE has caught up to my fake transitions and heavy wrestling oriented style....

Truth be told....

I NO LONGER am just a human blanket.

Ricardo%20Arona_01.jpg

I admit it took FOREVER to get to lvl 7...I kinda wrassle fucked my way to that lvl....using mainly Mir/Barnett/Olenik...

NOW I wanna be a striker!!! Lol lately I've been getting knocked the fuccccc out....

I need help on improving my striking!!!

Where my OGs at?

@Tank_Kam @THE WARMASTER @WalkenWouldOwn @Albe

let's spar a few dozen rounds so I can learn the intricacies of angles, combos, and patience.....

It seems like a brand new game when you actually use different divisions and people

Here is my weakness....

@Tank_Kam how do you fuck someone up who has more reach than you?

I wanna use Rashad but his reach is shit....not to mention every other ranked fight is vs Jon Jones....in these cases I revert back to my grapple heavy style

I'm anxious to become a well rounded fighter that doesn't just turn every fight into a Metamoris match

Last edited:
So I dusted the dirt off this game

EA_Sports_UFC_2_cover_art.jpg

and have been playing ALOT lately...and I've been getting my shit pushed in by the rest of the EA UFC 2 community...as EVERYONE has caught up to my fake transitions and heavy wrestling oriented style....

Truth be told....

I NO LONGER am just a human blanket.

Ricardo%20Arona_01.jpg

I admit it took FOREVER to get to lvl 7...I kinda wrassle fucked my way to that lvl....using mainly Mir/Barnett/Olenik...

NOW I wanna be a striker!!! Lol lately I've been getting knocked the fuccccc out....

I need help on improving my striking!!!

Where my OGs at?

@Tank_Kam @THE WARMASTER @WalkenWouldOwn @Albe

let's spar a few dozen rounds so I can learn the intricacies of angles, combos, and patience.....

It seems like a brand new game when you actually use different divisions and people

Here is my weakness....

@Tank_Kam how do you fuck someone up who has more reach than you?

I wanna use Rashad but his reach is shit....not to mention every other ranked fight is vs Jon Jones....in these cases I revert back to my grapple heavy style

I'm anxious to become a well rounded fighter that doesn't just turn every fight into a Metamoris match

I still play, I'm like 750-450 or something. I may be elite compared to you, but striking is still my biggest weakness lol. I only strike in 2 or 3 piece combos which is the main reason. My defense and movement is good and I mix it up to the head, legs, and body pretty well so I can hang with anyone, but I'm not close to the level of the really good strikers.

I am well rounded with grappling, clinch, and subs so I can usually find an area of the fight where I'm better and win that way. My wins are pretty evenly split between submissions, tkos, KO's, and decisions. I am nearing my 200th sub win, I think that's my favorite method. Just beat a guy using Condit as Ben Saunders with an omoplata switch to a gogo like 2 minutes in, very satisfying.

I still play, I'm like 750-450 or something. I may be elite compared to you, but striking is still my biggest weakness lol. I only strike in 2 or 3 piece combos which is the main reason. My defense and movement is good and I mix it up to the head, legs, and body pretty well so I can hang with anyone, but I'm not close to the level of the really good strikers.

I am well rounded with grappling, clinch, and subs so I can usually find an area of the fight where I'm better and win that way. My wins are pretty evenly split between submissions, tkos, KO's, and decisions. I am nearing my 200th sub win, I think that's my favorite method. Just beat a guy using Condit as Ben Saunders with an omoplata switch to a gogo like 2 minutes in, very satisfying.

I may go back to grappling and hugging.... I am what I am.....although I did have quite a few KOs with Uriah Hall...made me think I was a striker!!!! I also tap MANY dudes with Thales Leites ...yeah I'm going back to hugging..

I may go back to grappling and hugging.... I am what I am.....although I did have quite a few KOs with Uriah Hall...made me think I was a striker!!!! I also tap MANY dudes with Thales Leites ...yeah I'm going back to hugging..

TDD is pretty easy, especially when people don't kick much so I can see why you're struggling lol. Is Leites good? Haven't tried him. Any good moves?

I haven't played in a while, but I play as any good striker would lol, have good takedown defense, know how to correctly block sweeps/reversals and pass; get up. Or I will move into mount and smash.

TDD is pretty easy, especially when people don't kick much so I can see why you're struggling lol. Is Leites good? Haven't tried him. Any good moves?

Yeah he's solid....my ground game is top of the food chain and he has some slick chokes.....

Last edited:
I haven't played in a while, but I play as any good striker would lol, have good takedown defense, know how to correctly block sweeps/reversals and pass; get up. Or I will move into mount and smash.

Makes sense. I thought I was a skilled strike because I scored a couple of standing KOs with Uriah Hall....clearly I am better served grappling and smothering

I do. Played Online Championship regularly from release date to last Decemberish before I actually gave Ultimate Team a try. Since then I've spent most of my time in Ultimate Team while occasionally getting a couple sessions of Online Championship in. Current record on there is like 1100ish-750ish. PSN is EJRman810 for anyone who might wanna do a quick match here and there whenever I'm available.

I do. Played Online Championship regularly from release date to last Decemberish before I actually gave Ultimate Team a try. Since then I've spent most of my time in Ultimate Team while occasionally getting a couple sessions of Online Championship in. Current record on there is like 1100ish-750ish. PSN is EJRman810 for anyone who might wanna do a quick match here and there whenever I'm available.

Yeah?

We set up a few epic tournaments in this .... eventually the interest fizzled out...I haven't played this game (before I recently started playing last week) since Fall.....i like using Rashad Evans. His wrasslin and submission skills suit me perfectly

I actually dusted the game off recently too. Mainly to run Mike Tyson through career mode.

I've probably lost like 20 in a row in ranked since I put the game down. I know that because I retired at 250-100 , now I'm 250-120 lol

I actually dusted the game off recently too. Mainly to run Mike Tyson through career mode.

I've probably lost like 20 in a row in ranked since I put the game down. I know that because I retired at 250-100 , now I'm 250-120 lol

Yes I had an epic losing streak as well....it didn't demote me as I'm still lvl 7

Yeah?

We set up a few epic tournaments in this .... eventually the interest fizzled out...I haven't played this game (before I recently started playing last week) since Fall.....i like using Rashad Evans. His wrasslin and submission skills suit me perfectly

I knew about the tourneys but I don't visit the Video Game Forum enough and missed out on joining em.

I play in all the weight classes but lately my preference has been TJ Dillashaw at Bantamweight.

I find it kinda hard to get back to it although I did enjoy it for the majority of 2016.

Mike Goldberg is gone, new fight kits, lots of fighters have come and gone. I feel like maybe it's just better to wait for the third game.

I still play sometimes I made a new account and went like 200-20, called it Dana Whyte on Xbox One :p

Watch the user Martial Mind on youtube, he helped me improve my striking a lot.

He has very good distance/stamina management and effective basic combo. I dont play too often anymore but if you see me online send me an invite bro :)

Back