E3 2018

Was wondering why there was so little chatter so far. EA a whole lot of meh?

Was wondering why there was so little chatter so far. EA a whole lot of meh?

Nobody was really looking forward to today anyway. It is only EA giving a press conference and they always have the weakest one. The rest of the days will be great hopefully, especially Monday.

I care about E3...

...'s game trailers that immediately uploaded onto Youtube.

Couldn't care less about the event itself. Its a bunch of shitty videogame journalists being over-excited for prerendered trailers, being lied to in interviews by the developers, and playing demos of games that are the absolute best parts of the game and not the overwhelming majority of the rest of the game.

Fuck E3.
Fuck Video Game Journalists.
Fuck cunty Game Developers.

KH3 January 29th.

Goddamn it.

Anthem looks quite pleasing. I wonder what the catch is? Microtransactions? Subscription? Microsoft Store?

New Star Wars Jedi game announced. Very few details, though.

http://onlysp.com/respawn-entertainment-announces-star-wars-jedi-or/

Respawn Entertainment dropped the first details and a name for its in-development Star Wars title during EA Play’s E3 2018 press conference today.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will take place in the dark times between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope when the Jedi are being hunted, with the game being a pretty “dark” experience. Players will control a Jedi in Fallen Order, but no indication was made as to specifically who they might be controlling. Respawn CEO Vince Zampella says the game will be “spectacular”.

Zampella also revealed that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be released during holiday 2019. No other details were released during the EA Play conference regarding this title.
Can't be worse than the most recent movie!

Mod can we get this thread pinned?? @Lethal @TeTe @Madmick

The Ea Press Conference felt more like an investor call. Boring and drab with no new IP reveals other them Sea of Solitude which looks okay but no killer app.

Unravel 2 looked pretty cool probably the best part of the show. I liked the instant drop in and out co-op.

The sports stuff was boring. Again this was some crap for investors. I guess its cool that the World Cup is gonna be in FIFA. No one cares about some nerd and NFL mouthbreather talking about cash money or some fat loser talking about the UEFA cup like he was gonna bukkake in the thing.

Anthem looked okay but too much style. No substance. It reminded me of a combination of Mass Effect Andromeda with all the jet pack combat and Destiny. Not a good sign. I mean it looks nice but here is hoping we find out more over the week. The game comes out in like 8 months so I wanna know how deep the story is gonna be. Hoping its not like the Division where the story is lacking and the instances at the Base of Operations is similar.

Battlefield V was meh I don't care for military shooters. Its pathetic that they announced royale mode trying to jump on the bandwagon. At least they are doing a campaign though. Something BLOPs 4 isn't doing.

It makes me sick that they have shills in the audience to woo and applaud when they have to say "game x won't have loot boxes or premium passes"

What a time to be a gamer.

I care about E3...

...'s game trailers that immediately uploaded onto Youtube.

Couldn't care less about the event itself. Its a bunch of shitty videogame journalists being over-excited for prerendered trailers, being lied to in interviews by the developers, and playing demos of games that are the absolute best parts of the game and not the overwhelming majority of the rest of the game.

Fuck E3.
Fuck Video Game Journalists.
Fuck cunty Game Developers.

Well at least Giantbomb makes it fun. IGN and Gamespot and Easy Allies you should avoid.

YongYea, Angry Joe and Laymen are okay at times but get grating with their overall cynicism.

I look forward to the upcoming game trailers like Read Dead Redemption etc. That is really it. Game trailers. I would like to attend this event one day and witness the cringe moments in real life. It is a pretty cool event, but other than trailers, I am not really interested.

Anthem looks so generic.

Exactly. They needed to show more to differentiate it from all the other shit out there. Is this game a looter shooter? Sci-Fi? Action RPG? Is there story in it? Romance options. Space traversal and combat?

Show us don't tell. That boring panel with Casey Hudson and co. and all those useless concept arts isn't showing us shit.

Exactly. They needed to show more to differentiate it from all the other shit out there. Is this game a looter shooter? Sci-Fi? Action RPG? Is there story in it? Romance options. Space traversal and combat?

Show us don't tell. That boring panel with Casey Hudson and co. and all those useless concept arts isn't showing us shit.
If I put a group of people together in a room and said come up with a game concept in 10 minutes I feel like this game is what they would make.

30 mins until Xbox and Bethesda, EA yesterday was complete dogshit

lol MS starts on the clock

Back