E3 2014 Discussion

No one talking about any racers in here?

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/rzvsjz/editorial-e3-2014--blood-s-racing-report

Daniel Bloodworth from GT talks to Brandon Jones about the 6 big racers he viewed and his impressions and previews. I really want that DriveClub game but not sure if I'm going PS4. Of course Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing.

Also the Crew looks pretty cool but I didn't like how he mentioned the controls felt stiff.

eh who care's they need a NEW zelda how about enough of the damn remakes

Grezzo would do the 3ds version, it wouldnt affect the wii u version or any new ones. They've also been putting the most in your face teasers about majoras mask everywhere, it's like they're pranking us.

IGN's Viewers Pick

[YT]TWF9fAjZ0II[/YT]

PC Games at E3

[YT]kbF4J17NC2U[/YT]

Metro: Redux

[YT]CfeURLQyTH0[/YT]

PlanetSide2

[YT]t_Kwn6kcfGg[/YT]

I was happy with E3 this year

New Mass Effect game confirmed
Star Wars Battlefront development
Destiny looks amazing
Battlefield Hardline looks like fun
Mortal Kombat X
Far Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 5

No where near as bad as E3 2012 lol

Ok yeah, you got me there. 2012 was REALLY bad lol. 2011 & 2013 are the best so far in this decade.

New Mass Effect game confirmed

Haven't followed E3 at all but dis is all I wanted to hear

19774ac43440b2157b9b5d2da911d8b8_400x1000.jpg

It would be stupid to stop making games that people are willling to buy just because of the name.

Watched it. The part with Morpheus is hilarious.
And also, I found it amusing that gamers clamour for new things and loathe yearly series like COD, yet a lot of gamers looking forward and clamour for a remake of two decade plus old game. Talk about wanting new innovation all you want, but gamers will be please most of the time with rehash.

Back