Dying Light 2 Gameplay, Did you like One?

Ranzou**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think a couple of words were said about it in the E3 thread but I thought one was one of the greatest games of all time. Very few games have replay value for me but I've done Dying Light like 4 times now?

Needless to say I'm totally pumped for part 2. What do you guys think, how was Dying Light 1 for you?

I liked Dying Light 1 a lot. They need to enhance the story a bit, the first one had an ok story but could have been better.

I'm stoked for it. I put 115 hours into DL1.

The DLCs that came out for it were like a whole nother game. Most DLCs give you like..1 extra quest

First game was excellent and this one will likely be as good if not better.

Hooray for being able to block.

loved the first one except for the fact that the ending was complete dogshit

Dying Light was excellent. Hyped AF for 2.

I really enjoyed the first game.

the story is generic and forgettable but the gameplay was awesome. running around the city with the excellent parkour system while smashing zombie heads in was really cool. can't wait to see how the sequel is gonna turn out

I would like a better story, but Dying Light was an all around incredible game. One of my favorite games to get stoned and play. Especially single player on the highest difficulty.

my buddy told me the original Dying Light was trash so I broke his walkie talkie and threw him off a tall tower

I enjoyed it, 7/10. Never played the following expansion but have heard nothing but good about it. I'll buy the sequel

I wanted to like since I bought Dead Island on release day and played it a lot. I just honestly do not like the game and playing it for more than an hour makes me nauseated tbh. Dead Island had it's fair share of issues too but it was more enjoyable to play for me but at this point I've lost my appetite for this style of game.

Planning to buy it.
Is the multiplayer fun like left 4 dead ?

I don't like the game so I will not comment on its fun factor but as someone who's logged hundreds of hours into Left4Dead1 and 2 and I have to say that there is absolutely no comparison here. Left4Dead has some of best core mechanics of any multiplayer game ever made. This game was made for co-op and that's where the fun really is imo.

I liked it, but it got really repetitive. Still waiting for a.better zombie game than the original dead island.

Dying Light was GOTY, next to Phantom Pain.

It got a little robotic and shouldve had more NPCs though

Dying Light was GOTY, next to Phantom Pain.

It got a little robotic and shouldve had more NPCs though

I don't like the game so I will not comment on its fun factor but as someone who's logged hundreds of hours into Left4Dead1 and 2 and I have to say that there is absolutely no comparison here. Left4Dead has some of best core mechanics of any multiplayer game ever made. This game was made for co-op and that's where the fun really is imo.

Left4Dead played and looked like a trashy Steam Game reject

<BronTroll1>

Back