DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 8: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

why is it "LOL", maybe he's actually trying to improve as a person? Nothing wrong with being polite in the present, even if you have fucked up in the past.

Considering that he never apologized it's just funny. I'm 100% certain that the interviewer does not like him and was cringing inside the whole time.

This week had some of the best prospects so far imo

Old white TV people telling a young explosive man not to say "it"

<Durant35>

i just hope uncle goof has greg hardy fight in one of the fight pass regional cards and not some hard to watch mma organization

Snoop Dogg better be back for Season 3

Considering that he never apologized it's just funny. I'm 100% certain that the interviewer does not like him and was cringing inside the whole time.

she's interviewed him 2x and has been nice to him each time, he's been polite to her. I'm sure she is aware of his past but, she's at work, with probably hundreds of people around her, including fighters. He can't just beat on her in public and assume things will be ok for him with 100 people around

Snoop Dogg better be back for Season 3

I thought that was one of the worst parts of it. I think He should be left out of it since he doesn't know wtf he's talking about at all.

Get in an actual MMA fan that's a celeb and funny and I'm all for it.

I thought that was one of the worst parts of it. I think He should be left out of it since he doesn't know wtf he's talking about at all.

Get in an actual MMA fan that's a celeb and funny and I'm all for it.
I don't even understand this argument

bring Snoop back and prudes like you can just choose not to listen to the SnoopCast
its a choice

some of us think its funny

Man Tuesdays going to be empty for a bit!

Show is highly enjoyable.

she's interviewed him 2x and has been nice to him each time, he's been polite to her. I'm sure she is aware of his past but, she's at work, with probably hundreds of people around her, including fighters. He can't just beat on her in public and assume things will be ok for him with 100 people around
well yeah I didn't say scared, I said she doesn't like him. Plenty of interviewers have had to interview people they don't like, it's not big deal.

They're doing it right not holding the event every week going forward. It would lose its magic if it were a truly weekly event. We know how awesome it is, so we will greatly anticipate the next season, which will be on ESPN+ and not Fight Pass.

I'm not sure what to think of this. Hardy looked like a beast and had pretty damn fast hands for being 265. Yet he looked exhausted after 10 seconds. I think its time for UFC to throw him in there who is half-way decent. If you didn't know already, his opponent actually got knocked out 3 times as an amateur against complete non-name scrubs, (Before he went "pro") so its hard to say if this is actually impressive or not.

They're doing it right not holding the event every week going forward. It would lose its magic if it were a truly weekly event. We know how awesome it is, so we will greatly anticipate the next season, which will be on ESPN+ and not Fight Pass.

WTF, I didn't know that....I just signed up for a year of fight pass just so I wouldn't miss this show and free prelims.

well yeah I didn't say scared, I said she doesn't like him. Plenty of interviewers have had to interview people they don't like, it's not big deal.

you're saying this based on what? your own personal feelings correct?

I don't even understand this argument

bring Snoop back and prudes like you can just choose not to listen to the SnoopCast
its a choice

some of us think its funny

i'm a prude because I don't want Snoop in there yapping nonsense? lol

I'd rather be a prude than a braindead moron like yourself.

WTF, I didn't know that....I just signed up for a year of fight pass just so I wouldn't miss this show and free prelims.

fightpass will still have FP only events I think, not to mention some original content of its own + the PPV cards on there like a month or two later as usual.

i'm a prude because I don't want Snoop in there yapping nonsense? lol

I'd rather be a prude than a braindead moron like yourself.
You can rather be whatever you want.
When I have the choice of two options and I prefer one over the other... I tend to choose the one I prefer rather than complain about the one I don't.

Back