DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 5: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

I remember Pilarte in Legacy only because he was sleeping with Sage's sister (before she started dating that kickboxer whose old enough to be her dad) and he was like 6 foot 1 fighting at fucking bantamweight !

A superstar headlining UFC cards who will take UFC into the mainstream once again.... and Jon Jones

maycee-barber-with-jon-jones.jpg

Did she paint his toenails?

<36>

I don't think she deserves a contract yet. Her fight almost went the distance. She will get steamrolled against better competition.
Well she got one and imo rightfully so, good performance and stayed composed to the end, there is many chicks which are terrible at UFC's SW division, Barber will evolve and beat them for sure

Well she got one and imo rightfully so, good performance and stayed composed to the end, there is many chicks which are terrible at UFC's SW division, Barber will evolve and beat them for sure

Page Vanzant's husband did more to earn a contract than she did. Her fight was boring, wall and stall, premature stoppage. I'm sure the UFC will feed her more cans to build up her image.

They really need to focus on bringing in more talent for the LHW and HW division instead of flooding the roster with more WMMA, especially strawweights.

Page Vanzant's husband did more to earn a contract than she did. Her fight was boring, wall and stall, premature stoppage. I'm sure the UFC will feed her more cans to build up her image.

They really need to focus on bringing in more talent for the LHW and HW division instead of flooding the roster with more WMMA, especially strawweights.
Definitely disagree. PVZ's man is a welterweight, a division that UFC doesn't need more talent and he's a bum, has no hands. Dude would be killed by most of the welterweights in UFC.

Barber's fight imo was exciting and a right stoppage. Also, yeah, LHW/HW needs talent, but you are talking about signing a WELTERWEIGHT instead of a strawweight, what makes no sense. 115 needs more talent than 170 does. There was no LHW/HW being ignored so they could sign her. That's non sense..

Definitely disagree. PVZ's man is a welterweight, a division that UFC doesn't need more talent and he's a bum, has no hands. Dude would be killed by most of the welterweights in UFC.

Barber's fight imo was exciting and a right stoppage. Also, yeah, LHW/HW needs talent, but you are talking about signing a WELTERWEIGHT instead of a strawweight, what makes no sense. 115 needs more talent than 170 does. There was no LHW/HW being ignored so they could sign her. That's non sense..

Don't argue with me, pink belt.

Man, 21 of 25 fights this season have ended by finish. That's 84% finish rate. Crazy.
The format is basically laid out as: get a finish, higher likelihood of getting signed. Leads fighters to take more risks.

No issues. Barber was always getting one, the better two male winners got one, deservedly.

Barber is better than many of those already contracted. Would have like to have seen her bring that fire a little earlier, especially considering a contract was on the line. She will do fine and has tons of potential.

I'm watching.

Back