DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 2: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

Both of these guys had their last fights in Bellator (Hill even lost).

Clash of the Bellator prelim fighters, people!

What's up hardcores

A play-by-play is defined as either hardcore or casual dependent on wherever Strychnine shows up and says that or not.

We can always use another zombie in the UFC

A play-by-play is defined as either hardcore or casual dependent on wherever Strychnine shows up and says that or not.
Well I was referencing sean wheelock who always said that in Bellator early prelims but that's also a solid reference.

What a thunderous body shot

Hill should go all out with the leg kicks. Grant isn't checking shit. Seems very flat-footed in general.

No idea, so I will back Grant here.

Im rooting for HIll

dude needs the money so he can get the other half of his haircut

JDD is right, those leg kicks are landing at will by hill.

Has anyone seen Giga Chikadze fight?
I haven't seen him fight, but his record is pissing me off. Just look at the records of his opponents in Gladiator Challenge: 0-1, 0-2, 0-14, 1-11, 0-1.

He might be good, but I think can crushing shouldn't be rewarded with a shot in the UFC/Contender Series.

Man, Grant is throwing MK-style uppercuts

Fun fight. Neither man looking particuarly impressive enough for a contract though. Liking Hill's leg kicks though.

Well I was referencing sean wheelock .

Casual confirmed.

Has anyone seen Giga Chikadze fight?
I haven't seen him fight, but his record is pissing me off. Just look at the records of his opponents in Gladiator Challenge: 0-1, 0-2, 0-14, 1-11, 0-1.

He might be good, but I think can crushing shouldn't be rewarded with a shot in the UFC/Contender Series.
I've only seen him fight in Glory kickboxing

Man, what power. Huge knockout win by Grant

Back