DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 2: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

Oh no, another dad question

Wow, sanko is broken up by the question

Well we are going to have all these ESPN+ cards and PPVs so fodder for the field?

True. He seems like a good character kid so hopefully he can round out his striking. He was lucky that overhand finally connected though lol

Sayles is going into a shark tank at fw, so you better be ready pal

Very happy Dana gave out 4 contracts.

Fighters go for it in this, really shows they want it.

All finishes this season so far, except for the first fight on the last episode.

Same as last season, mostly finishes.

DWTNCS: "Dreams coming true, one punch at a time."

I felt all four fighters deserved it and am glad they did. This season has been epic

It looked like Jordan Wright came directly from his taekwondo school into the octagon with no fighting experience.

Little surprised Dana picked Grant as well. He passed on Curtis last week who did the same thing basically only Grant had a super aggressive opponent with worse technique

No, they dont need to do six months under usada. Ive no idea where you are getting that from. They are no different to any other new signing to the UFC, 1 month in the testing pool unless they are a short notice replacement.

Ok you are right, it is one month. Here's where I got 6 months. I thought it was for everyone, but it's just for "retirees" who come back:

For athletes who have chosen to remove themselves from the UFC testing pool through retirement, hiatus, or a non-renewal of their contract, they are required to be in the testing pool for 6 months before they can compete.

Yeah, early morning card. The main card starts at 8AM ET on the 23rd.
Oh I knew about it being a 4AM card, I just thought it went over to Sunday morning. If it's on Saturday early, that's even better, because I can get a bunch of work done while waiting after LFA ends at 1130.

I thought the gay dude's nickname was Fluffy all the way until the end of the fight.

Back