DW: The Nevada State Athletic Commission is Atrocious..Ruining Sport Like Boxing"

Not 1st rd, Hendricks won that

Georges had the early takedown and more octagon control. Still don't think he won the fight, but he eked out the 1st. I had it GSP: 1 and 5 Hendricks: 2, 3, 4

Gsp 3-2. People are upset because Hendricks won his rounds more convincingly than gsp won his. But fights are scored by rounds..

Anyone saw Hendricks tapped in the first round?

Disregarding that, Hendricks was definitely robbed of the decision.

Gsp 3-2. People are upset because Hendricks won his rounds more convincingly than gsp won his. But fights are scored by rounds..

Yeah, that's about it. Based on the scoring criteria and if you gave GSP Round 1 - I did - then the decision makes sense even if it doesnt fit with the logic of an actual fight.

Sometimes I think these judges are creating controversy on purpose.

why didnt he mention this years ago? there has been so many robberies.. he is just butthurt that gsp is talking retirement..

Dont know ifs thats the case here. But there was a clear attempt to rob Mayweather in his Canelo fight. Only reason it didn't happen was because it was such a clear win for Mayweather. And still one card was given to Canelo as the winner, and the another card was also to close for comfort. The Fix was in to make Canelo win and become a mega star, all he had to do was put up a fight. If they can attempt to rob Mayweather, it can happen with anyone.

As for someone who used to work in government and the corporate world. You have mass incompetence across the scale in government because there is no accountability. I knew people who had degrees, but were complete morons. I don't believe they even obtained their degrees lawfully. But I knew a guy who worked in government that would make multi million dollar mistakes and just laugh about it. Saying he will get it right next time. (he won't) never faced any sort of punishment or reprimanded. Corporate world is bad too because they never want to admit their management is the problem BUT even still CEOs get fired for incompetence and corruption. But with government it is the absolute worst.

Look at the disaster that was Obamacare. Michelle Obama gave the contract to her buddy. For like 600 million dollars to create a broken website.

in the real world you have to produce or get fired. This is why fighters get cut after x amount of losses.

In a government job you don't have to produce. Unless you're a low level employee. But once you.make it to middle management u are set.

Love the fact that Dana is a fight fan first, a promoter second.

(unless it's about Fedor)

Since when does dana care about fair? Where was his normal "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" speech? Is it fair when he is bashing fighters and ruining their careers? Shut up dana.

I don't know how they gave it to gsp. Hendricks clearly did more damage and clearly won.

Dana has a point but don't be surprised if they tell Zuffa to take their business elsewhere. Very dumb move by White. He might have just opened the door way wide for Bellator to take over Vegas.

Dana may be mad at the commission but I have a feeling Lorenzo is mad at Dana :wink:

If by ruin boxing you mean make it the sport with some of the highest paid athletes in the world. Then yes.

If by ruin boxing you mean make the highest ticket prices for events and highest PPV numbers ever. Then yes.

If by ruin boxing you mean start a modern resurgance that has seen some of the biggest fights and biggest draws in 20 years? Then yes.

Idito they name is Dana White, his hate for boxing has made him blind.

Back