DW: The Nevada State Athletic Commission is Atrocious..Ruining Sport Like Boxing"

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dana White had strong words about the judging of UFC 167 and the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Dana White: "I want what's fair, and that's not fair. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is atrocious. I think the governor needs to step in immediately before they ruin this sport like boxing."

"No one I talked to thinks George St. Pierre won that fight."

"I'm FUCKING scared to come back here and do fights in this state! I'm afraid of this state."

Starts around 2:00

Last edited:
Man me and my dad jumped out of our chairs for this dec
No explenation for it
and Dana just looks beaten in the press conference
he looks like he doesnt know what to do

youngsteinel you the biggest Hendricks fan I know on these boards. How are you feeling right now. I thought Hendricks won that fight. I thought he was better everywhere in that fight.

Last edited:
Dana isn't exactly smart trashing his most popular fighter. Even if he did lose. :D

ah horse poo. Hendricks corner told him was winning and he didn't try in the 5th. Stupid is as stupid does.

GSP got completely smashed in this fight. It's apparent to everyone with working eyesight. But you know what, Hendricks took the 5th round off, so he reaps it. Maybe next time he will act like a champ and actually fight every round you can instead of trying to coast.

Dana isn't exactly smart trashing his most popular fighter. Even if he did lose. :D

He didn't trash GSP at all. He said it's not Georges fault the commission is a bunch of idiots. Dana said Georges and his corner knew he lost.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission is corrupt and should be investigated by the FBI imo...

If hes expecting GSP to be gone, the best thing he can do is trash him, and promote a new guy as "the new king".

I thought Johny won but I don't necessarily think this decision is a robbery

props to Dana for speaking out. i thought he may try to defend it since its gsp

youngsteinel you the biggest Hendricks fans I know on these boards. How are you feeling right now. I thought Hendricks won that fight. I thought he was better everywhere in that fight.

I thought 1, 2, and 4. He should have the belt.

I feel bad for Dana, he obviously isn't the cause for this. But UFC has gotta figure out WTF is happening with the judges. This fight was important on the 20 year anniversary of the company and they botched the entire event. I don't care if it was a close fight and george won, but this was a blow out.

Back