Duterte's War on Drugs

image.jpg
<Lmaoo>
Para bang

I just find it funny how duterte throws in random filipino expressions in between english phrases. He said para bang.

Ah yeah, hahaha we always mix english words with our Tagalog, I don't if I ever talk in Filipino and not mix a few English words every now and then.

"Para bang" in that context means "as if"

Lol I forgot to include the full translation usually the News source includes them but it seems they miss this one.

It's ridiculous, illegal substances cause a fraction of the harm legal substances (alcohol, cigs and prescription drugs) do, and all substances don't do as much harm as merely a modern sedentary lifestyle (heart disease bitches the drug deaths), yet we have Einsteins over here going after "evil users of bad substances" like it's the 20s.

Fuck me prohibition, it's always a government scam to crack down on their population.
"These substances are so bad we will arrest (in this case shoot) you for doing them".

Meanwhile eat as much cals as you want, drink all day and smoke, we only care about the substances we don't get a tax off.

This post deserves a million likes.

Rapes have increased because of Drug use though more than half of the rapist caught in our country are drug dependent.

Jesus. It's frightening to know there are people out here that believe murdering another human being is justified if they use drugs. Human life really means shit.

Because there are litteraly sociopaths

It's ridiculous, illegal substances cause a fraction of the harm legal substances (alcohol, cigs and prescription drugs) do, and all substances don't do as much harm as merely a modern sedentary lifestyle (heart disease bitches the drug deaths), yet we have Einsteins over here going after "evil users of bad substances" like it's the 20s.

Fuck me prohibition, it's always a government scam to crack down on their population.
"These substances are so bad we will arrest (in this case shoot) you for doing them".

Meanwhile eat as much cals as you want, drink all day and smoke, we only care about the substances we don't get a tax off.
I agree with the general idea, but these illegal substances cause less harm because they're illegal and somewhat hard to get in the first place. I'm not talking about Cannabis or other harmless stuff, but if cocaine and heroin were as easily bought as prescription drugs or alcohol it would be terrible. See how badly China was doing when they were flooded with cheap british indian opium.
Now, I'm not for going after the people that use them but the people that sell and import them and offering treatment for the addicts.

He is going after low level users. What about his son in law?

these illegal substances cause less harm because they're illegal and somewhat hard to get in the first place. I'm not talking about Cannabis or other harmless stuff, but if cocaine and heroin were as easily bought as prescription drugs or alcohol it would be terrible. See how badly China was doing when they were flooded with cheap british indian opium.

Exactly and good point. I wish people (especially those who keep hyping up Portugal) would reflect long enough to realize this.

Back