Duterte (Philippines) tells EU to mind own business about reinstating Death Penalty, & War on Drugs

Okay but do you think Turkey would be better or worse if we bombed its current regime into non-existence? Would it be less or more pro-Western?
I didn't reply to you to argue that. I've already stated where I stand on outing Erdogan.

I didn't reply to you to argue that. I've already stated where I stand on outing Erdogan.
Fair enough.

To defend my earlier point, I'd like to say that even though Libya is different from Turkey the lesson should be to think long and hard about regime change.

That was terrible, lol. Do you consider eunuchs gay? Sultan Erdogan loves him some Ottoman Empire and we should all know the Sultan's kept women and eunuch's in their harem.

Enuchs are castrated so they look more feminine maybe Erdog wants to doggy some trannies....

Fair enough.

To defend my earlier point, I'd like to say that even though Libya is different from Turkey the lesson should be to think long and hard about regime change.
I agree. And honestly Erdogan isn't the worst guy out there anyways, he seems more pragmatic than ideological, IMO. His reversal on Assad having to go and cooperating with Russia was pretty quick. He is still scum but his actions show he won't crash Turkey to the ground.

I agree. And honestly Erdogan isn't the worst guy out there anyways, he seems more pragmatic than ideological, IMO. His reversal on Assad having to go and cooperating with Russia was pretty quick. He is still scum but his actions show he won't crash Turkey to the ground.
The guy is far from the worst in the region IMO, arguably one of the better leaders though that says more about the other leaders than it does Erdogan

Eu has enough problems of their own they really shouldn't be sticking their beeks in other people shit. Especially on the other side of the world.

Okay but do you think Turkey would be better or worse if we bombed its current regime into non-existence? Would it be less or more pro-Western?

Oh yes bombing them will really make them pro west.

Are you honestly retarded. They are in nato and have decent air defenses. How the hell do you even come up with such foolishness.

Oh yes bombing them will really make them pro west.

Are you honestly retarded. They are in nato and have decent air defenses. How the hell do you even come up with such foolishness.
Lol, wtf are you talking about? Read through the conversation again ya goof, I'm against bombing Erdogan. The guy I responded to is the one that suggested the Qaddafi treatment for Erdogan.

Lol, wtf are you talking about? Read through the conversation again ya goof, I'm against bombing Erdogan. The guy I responded to is the one that suggested the Qaddafi treatment for Erdogan.

Miss quote Osama San. Come down before you martyr yourself.

Miss quote Osama San. Come down before you martyr yourself.
Lol, you put your foot in your mouth and still try to turn it around on me instead of apologizing. Some people really are pitiful aren't they?

Re-reading your first response to that guy, I actually don't think the guy was sarcastic. I probably skimmed the "fuck turkey" part and he thought just left an anti-Erdogan comment. Like I'll say I hope Erdogan is killed but realistically I'm against it. Your comment was justified (I was more annoyed at what I perceived as a serious response to what I thought was a sarcastic comment rather than the hypothetical scenario of Turkey being freedom bombed and a Libya comparison)

Lol, you put your foot in your mouth and still try to turn it around on me instead of apologizing. Some people really are pitiful aren't they?

Not as pitiful as Kafrir types. Apologize for what you psycho Islamist?

My point stands bombing turkey would be moronic. though ten million turks heading for Germany would be entertaining.watching on CNN and Fox.

Lmao the fuck does the Philippines' drug policy matter to fucking.. Europe?

Not as pitiful as Kafrir types. Apologize for what you psycho Islamist?

My point stands bombing turkey would be moronic. though ten million turks heading for Germany would be entertaining.watching on CNN and Fox.
Lel, that was my point to begin with as well dummy.

Whose alt account are you? Or are you returning from a ban?

Lmao the fuck does the Philippines' drug policy matter to fucking.. Europe?

Its almost like they think human rights should be avalible to all humans, and are using trade to apply pressyre where possible.

Its almost like they think human rights should be avalible to all humans, and are using trade to apply pressyre where possible.

Why not extend that right and clearly important virtue of the EU to the people of Japan China USA SaudiA and India, hmm.

Why not extend that right and clearly important virtue of the EU to the people of Japan China USA SaudiA and India, hmm.

Because it wouldnt work to attempt to leverage trade that way with those countries.

Because it wouldnt work to attempt to leverage trade that way with those countries.

So its all a bunch of virtue signalling from a bunch of coward hypocrites, cool.

Back