Duterte (Philippines) tells EU to mind own business about reinstating Death Penalty, & War on Drugs

Of course you have a problem with them talking tough to an insane murderous communist dictator.

Welcome to America 2017. Where right wing guys openly side with a murderous communist over Europe.
Because the EU is slightly closer to the democrats.
That is of course not limited to the right the hard left is equally stupid we just don't have that many here to notice it that much.

All over Capital punishment really?

Well FUCK the EU then. They don't have the BALLS to treat America like this and we execute people. You are basically okay with them trying to police the world and bully other nations?

The EU threats against Turkey are also uncalled for and the comments by Juncker just prove it.

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

1) EU isn't 'threatening' Turkey. They're simply stating that capital punishment = good bye membership bid.
2) Erdogan and Duterte are scum and deserve to get shit on relentlessly at every opportunity

These countries (Turkey and Philippines) are NOT in the EU and should NOT have to listen to these worthless elitist liberal pricks try and tell them how to rule their countries.

Why? Do they have oil?

Yes a bunch of other Filipinos
I thought it might be some of the populist supporters who fawn over crazy foreign politicians but then again Duterte is a commie so that's not very likely in the WR.

Btw here's a fun fact about Duterte
Duterte has Muslim Sharif ancestry tracing back to the Prophet Muhammad through Sharif Kabungsuwan with both Chinese ancestry and Muslim Maranao Moro ancestry via his mother and is the Philippine's only President with Muslim ancestry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Mindanao_insurgency
<{danawhoah}>

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

1) EU isn't 'threatening' Turkey. They're simply stating that capital punishment = good bye membership bid.
2) Erdogan and Duterte are scum and deserve to get shit on relentlessly at every opportunity

Why do you say such lies about our pres Duterte you know nothing you probably loves criminals and drug dealers you must be a drug dealer your self.

Dont believe all the Fake news about duterte CNN is fake news the local media who are reporting againts duterte are biased.

Oh if you think you know that much why dont you run for pressident..

I thought it might be some of the populist supporters who fawn over crazy foreign politicians but then again Duterte is a commie so that's not very likely in the WR.

Btw here's a fun fact about Duterte

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Mindanao_insurgency
<{danawhoah}>
Duterte himself said he has Chinese ancestry too

His supporters have generic responses to criticism. And kinda similar to the extreme trump supporters mainly crying "fake news" or accuse you of wanting drugs and corruption.

Why do you say such lies about our pres Duterte you know nothing you probably loves criminals and drug dealers you must be a drug dealer your self.

Dont believe all the Fake news about duterte CNN is fake news the local media who are reporting againts duterte are biased.

Oh if you think you know that much why dont you run for pressident..

This whole thing is obviously taking it's toll on you...

Turkey has been trying to join the EU. No country in the EU has retained the death penalty; Juncker stated that this would be a "red line" issue preventing membership.

The Philippines issue is a censure of the rampant extrajudicial murders going on at the moment.

So, what is your outrage about exactly?

Philippines should be able to execute criminal drug dealing scum if that is what the people want (which they do).

Turkey should be able to reinstate the death penalty for murderers who commit brutal murders, and for those who commit treason.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/co...ans-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=105539&NewsCatID=351

^^ Don't you see that Sebastian the cuck and EU elites are willing to punish Turkey

avstr700.jpg

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/08/turkey-akp-death-penalty-passions.html

There are people who support this guy in the WR?

I don't

But I respect national sovereignty and am against pointless wars or international liberalism and neo-liberalism. I disagree with 'Americanizing' the entire world and stripping everyone of their identity.

Turkey has been trying to join the EU. No country in the EU has retained the death penalty; Juncker stated that this would be a "red line" issue preventing membership.

The Philippines issue is a censure of the rampant extrajudicial murders going on at the moment.

So, what is your outrage about exactly?

I remember a few years back Viktor Orban spoke of reinstating capital punishment and the EU elites and trash freaked out.

Again the EU is against national sovereignty.

Comparing the USA to tue phillepenes and turkey is retarded.

America committed genocide in Vietnam did the Philippines?

America launched Iraq war, remember?

America starved people

America dropped nuclear weapons on people

As for the OP
This fucking guy is hardcore, doesn't even sugarcoat what he's doing.

well he did brag about going around Davos on a motorcycle and killing drug dealers.

Welcome to America 2017. Where right wing guys openly side with a murderous communist over Europe.
Because the EU is slightly closer to the democrats.
That is of course not limited to the right the hard left is equally stupid we just don't have that many here to notice it that much.

Yeah, it's crazy.

Illuminati pleased by this maniac

Yeah because that worked so well in Libya :rolleyes:
Come on son, you're the first to correct sarcastic comments like this. As if Turkey can be compared to Libya. Plenty of times throughout their history they had military control and the country actually has an identity and isn't a complete artificial state of desert dwelling warlords.

I'm just opposed to taking out guys like Erdogan because I want the population to be held accountable. If shit goes downhill under him, I want them to suffer for voting him in. Plus taking them out will give them a JFK aura that they were going to change the country until the evil westerners or whatever took them out.

Come on son, you're the first to correct sarcastic comments like this. As if Turkey can be compared to Libya. Plenty of times throughout their history they had military control and the country actually has an identity and isn't a complete artificial state of desert dwelling warlords.
Of course every country is different but raining justice from above hasn't really been an effective strategy of improving any of these countries.

As far as military rule, not sure why you mentioned it. Are you saying the military would take over and that this would be preferable?
I'm just opposed to taking out guys like Erdogan because I want the population to be held accountable. If shit goes downhill under him, I want them to suffer for voting him in. Plus taking them out will give them a JFK aura that they were going to change the country until the evil westerners or whatever took them out.
Agreed.

Of course every country is different but raining justice from above hasn't really been an effective strategy of improving any of these countries.

As far as military rule, not sure why you mentioned it. Are you saying the military would take over and that this would be preferable?

Agreed.
What I'm saying is that Turkey probably would not collapse like Libya in the absence of a leader. They have had military rule many times before. It isn't a case of one guy keeping everything glued together by force.

What I'm saying is that Turkey probably would not collapse like Libya in the absence of a leader. They have had military rule many times before. It isn't a case of one guy keeping everything glued together by force.
Okay but do you think Turkey would be better or worse if we bombed its current regime into non-existence? Would it be less or more pro-Western?

Back