Duterte Harry v2: Duterte Harry, Part 2: Jagged Alliances

@Arkain2K @ripskater @Kafir-kun @Rex Kwon Do @steve38 @colby25 @GhostZ06 @

I want to hear the opinions of the Americans, Maybe Duterte is refering to the Sherdog posters?

I don't know guys before I can just laughed and make jokes when Duterte says some really incredibly stupid statements, but when there are innocent people now being killed by the drug war he escalated I don't know if I should even Joke about Duterte... for the relatives of those killed Duterte is nightmare!!

Just today more innocent people get killed bystanders got hit as collateral damage when gunmen shot up a group of people being accused of drug dealing.

The dude is clearly another Racist he makes it about race this time.!!

The Text in Yellow are my translations

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...tics-duterte-says-3-of-5-americans-are-idiots

well i'm not white, do i slide in there since im american ?

@Arkain2K @ripskater @Kafir-kun @Rex Kwon Do @steve38 @colby25 @GhostZ06 @

I want to hear the opinions of the Americans, Maybe Duterte is refering to the Sherdog posters?

I don't know guys before I can just laughed and make jokes when Duterte says some really incredibly stupid statements, but when there are innocent people now being killed by the drug war he escalated I don't know if I should even Joke about Duterte... for the relatives of those killed Duterte is nightmare!!

Just today more innocent people get killed bystanders got hit as collateral damage when gunmen shot up a group of people being accused of drug dealing.

The dude is clearly another Racist he makes it about race this time.!!

The Text in Yellow are my translations

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...tics-duterte-says-3-of-5-americans-are-idiots
Don't act like no killings happened during the Pnoy Gov't. Only now, more drug dealers are getting killed instead of civilians. How many politicians were outed doing illegal drugs and corruption when Du30 took office...you're damn right a lot! Move to TO? lol...you sound like a liberal snowflake when trump won....

Don't act like no killings happened during the Pnoy Gov't. Only now, more drug dealers are getting killed instead of civilians. How many politicians were outed doing illegal drugs and corruption when Du30 took office...you're damn right a lot! Move to TO? lol...you sound like a liberal snowflake when trump won....

And you sound like a Dutertard....Your but but but PNOY Abnoy Panot deflection is on cue...

Just because Pnoy is an Idiot and has killed people does not mean its ok for Duterte to give the police impunity....

And you sound like a Dutertard....Your but but but PNOY Abnoy Panot deflection is on cue...

Just because Pnoy is an Idiot and has killed people does not mean its ok for Duterte to give the police impunity....
Lol of course you call me that...just because the majority voted for Duterte for real change...all of a sudden they're Duter-tards...your words...Philippines have been raped by corruption for generations....but I guess you're not that bothered....time for people to turn away from drugs...that's a warning...

Lol of course you call me that...just because the majority voted for Duterte for real change...all of a sudden they're Duter-tards...your words...Philippines have been raped by corruption for generations....but I guess you're not that bothered....time for people to turn away from drugs...that's a warning...

I am not sure about all the Duterte voters I know a dozen who are not Dutards but you sure sound more and more of Dutertard with the way you promote Duterte here.

Who's promoting who? I just contradict all the bashers here who don't know shit about what's going on in the Philippines. Haven't been there for 10 years but I follow it everyday...and for the first time, I saw real change...I can't say there's no more corruption but it surely is slowly deteriorating and a lot of politicians are getting outed. But I guess you like the Philippines before Du30...where all of these shit are swept under the rug....

I heard Bibi Netanyehey is also pissed at the UN maybe he can team up with Dirty Duterty!!
https://www.rt.com/news/371597-philippine-duterte-burn-un/
Duterte threatens to ‘burn down’ UN building in America

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to “burn down” the United Nations headquarters in New York, in response to mounting international criticism over his bloody crackdown on suspected drug dealers.
“You go and file a complaint in the United Nations, I will burn down the United Nations if you want,” Duterte said, as quoted by the New York Times.

“I will burn it down if I go to America,” he added, while speaking at an army base in the country's southern city of Zamboanga.

On Thursday, the Philippines leader called Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, a top UN official, an “idiot” and “son of a bitch” after the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights suggested launching an investigation into Duterte's own accounts of killings when he was mayor of Davao City, and the “shocking” number of deaths during the ongoing anti-drug war.

“This guy [Zeid] is ever the joker or crazy,” Duterte said during a televised speech, repeatedly calling him “stupid.”

“You UN officials, sitting there on your asses, we pay you your salaries. You idiot, do not tell me what to do... Who gave you the right?” he said, according to Reuters.

“Please shut up because your brain is lacking there,” he told Zeid.

“Go back to school. You United Nations, you do not know diplomacy. You do not know how to behave to be an employee of the United Nations.”

“You do not talk to me like that, you son of a bitch,” he added.

In September, the outspoken Philippines leader refused to meet UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and even threatened to leave the UN after it criticized his ‘War on Drugs.’

wow, first time i visited this part of the forums and i see this:eek:. This is a long read, but bear with me.

just to make it clear to our non-filipino posters, I didn't vote this election nor do i care much about what's going on to be honest, but when I see some things that are just utter bullshit then it has to be called out.:D Now to our non-Filipino posters, I just want you to know that the media has been heavily biased against duterte, to the point that it has been exaggerating and twisting his comments for however it benefits them. This election proved to me how much the media controls politics in a global scale so i'm here for some real talk.

Just to let you know, one of the biggest (or maybe the biggest) channel in the Philippines which is abs-cbn is against Duterte to the point that a day prior to the election, they even showed a commercial showing a compilation of Duterte cursing, and his other bad traits. Why is this you might ask? It is because they're supporting their own presidential candidate Mar Roxas, and their VP Leni Robredo (the current VP) to beat Duterte. It's even rumored right now that the media is sensationalizing these negative things, because they want to have Duterte removed so that VP Leni Robredo can take his place. But those are rumors right now ;), let's discuss the facts.

First I find it HILARIOUS how outside countries view Duterte now as some kind of dictator, the news littered with dead bodies everywhere, bodycount etc etc, but guys, I REALLY REALLY wish you can visit the Philippines right now so you can see that not much has changed. I can still go out safely, do my shit and whatever and I don't even live in a fancy area. Like what duterte said, if you're not doing anything wrong then you shouldn't be afraid. That really is the case right now, with regards to drug addicts being shot or killed. It is what it is, and that's what duterte PROMISED to the people if he wins the election. FOR TOO LONG, THE PHILIPPINES HAVE BEEN RULED BY CORRUPT POLITICIANS, THE STREETS UNSAFE, and it was his goal to fix the Philippines, even if it meant killing addicts, criminals, and even imprisoning government officials. This is what he's doing now, and that's why Duterte "the dictator" has always been getting POSITIVE poll scores from Filipinos. If he's such an idiot then you'd figure that the people would give him negative scores right? TLDR: I find it funny how people are like "get ouf of the Philippines" etc etc, and i'm like what the fuck? I even have a friend who did drugs and he laughs whenever he sees posts like the one @ShinkanPo is making because even he agrees that Duterte is doing things for the safety of people and the exaggeration is laughable.

Second, there will always be morons like @ShinkanPo will call you a "Dutertard" if you defend your views about Duterte because he thinks that his opinion is always right and unbiased. The ones who complain about Duterte are a vocal minority, but you have to understand that a lot of Filipinos are confident with his leadership, and I know you will most likely not believe me guys, but it's something that you need to find out for yourself. Go on vacation here or some shit, i assure you that you won't see bodies littered on the streets. How foreign countries view the Philippines right now is the biggest contrast that I've seen and I can't fathom how you all are falling for it.

Third, Duterte doesn't like Obama and UN because he's trying to fix a fucking broken country, and he's being told how he should do it. The Philippines is one of the most corrupt countries in asia for Christ's sake. He's a president who wants to have an independent country, not a country who's told by other leaders on what to do. He clearly understands that the Philippines has been in the shithole for too long, and it's time to take drastic actions. Do you think Obama and the UN will fix Philippines? Some people don't get the point, and sees this as a diss to America. He even said it himself that the Filipinos are not ready to cut ties with the US due to our culture being strongly tied with them but of course nobody mentions that. A political analyst even said that Duterte seems to be distancing himself from the US so that he can gain favors from China amidst the increasing tension over the disputed islands. And guess what? Filipino fishermen can now fish again in disputed territories and also signed a 24B worth of financing agreements with China. He also went to russia and Putin included Philippines to their budget so that they can create 2 billion more jobs. He also spoke to Trump and Trump even asked for advice on how to fix US issues. Do posters like @ShinkanPo even mention these things? Like the 49% decrease in crime rate and such? Do you even bring up the list of government officials and cops who are on the wanted list to prove that he doesn't give a shit even if you work for the government? Do people even know that the Secretary of Justice is now on her way to getting jailed since it's currently being proven that she's part of a drug ring providing drugs to people in jail? Or do you just like to complain about everything that Duterte says and copy pasting links that favor your argument to mislead foreigners? What do you really gain from doing this may I ask?

I've wasted 20mins of my life on writing this, but I hope this somehow clears up some of the things that are going on. I can list down all the positive things that's happening now but I won't since I don't want to spend more time on this. With all these being said, I'm not certain what the future holds, but as of now I would say that we're in a much better position than with the previous presidents. I encourage people not to believe everything the media portrays and talk to the people living here instead.

I'm welcome to answer questions if there's any.

Who's promoting who? I just contradict all the bashers here who don't know shit about what's going on in the Philippines. Haven't been there for 10 years but I follow it everyday...and for the first time, I saw real change...I can't say there's no more corruption but it surely is slowly deteriorating and a lot of politicians are getting outed. But I guess you like the Philippines before Du30...where all of these shit are swept under the rug....

Blind haters won't see the positive changes, they will always point out the negatives and oppose whatever Duterte says without really thinking how it benefits the majority of Filipinos.

Duterte seems to have even done more positive things in his first 6months than Noynoy's last 4 years lol. I'm guessing I"m a Dutertard for saying this right @ShinkanPo :rolleyes: ?

Blind haters won't see the positive changes, they will always point out the negatives and oppose whatever Duterte says without really thinking how it benefits the majority of Filipinos.

Duterte seems to have even done more positive things in his first 6months than Noynoy's last 4 years lol. I'm guessing I"m a Dutertard for saying this right @ShinkanPo :rolleyes: ?

Mislead foreigngers? biased News? where did I heard that before...

But go on continue beliece that I guess all news sources are biased for reporting what the pressidents says.......

So when he addmitted killing people in Davao and joining the NPA rally that that is biased too I guess....

How is this guy getting away with this?

How is this guy getting away with this?

Because the current opposition are lame ducks and corrupt themselves, the previous administration is retarded.

And becaue ecause there are people who keeps burying their head in the sand, just look at some of his defenders in this thread they don't even support him but they themselves make excuses for Dutertes questionable policies here.

And the Philippine identity politics for a long has always been based personality worship like Aquino and Marcos loyalist those two political families have contributed greatly to the decline of the government. The current Philippine constitution only dates back from 1987 it was set up by the Aquinos they did it because they say Marcos change the constitution so since then almost all administrations wants to re define the constitution.

Because the previous administrations fucked up big time, but this does not excuse Duterte or any other politician, Duterte has openly said he will kill drug addicts and Criminals and will absolved Police of Crimes when they Kill suspected drug dealers.

I don't give a fuck about Drug dealers and Robbers I am glad they are dead but BUT We all know how the Drug problem have corrupted the police Duterte himself said it that it corrupted even the police so how can we be sure that the police are targeting real criminals? How can we trust the police this time? Just because Duterte said so? So we really don't know who are the good or bad cops.. so this is why we are very critical of Duterte giving the police justification to arrest people.

I guess if you are accused of being a criminal and get killed by the cops it is hard for you to defend yourself in court!!

More Filipinos will keep coming over here to Canada, as long as we keep building up new Tim Hortons restaurants for them to be employed at...

More Filipinos will keep coming over here to Canada, as long as we keep building up new Tim Hortons restaurants for them to be employed at...

Why would they go to Cannada? Duterte is making the Philippines great again he has plans for the Philippine economy to attract more investors he will change the current constitution to allow foreign investors to gain easier access to the Market and the additional Chinese investment will definitely help.

Currently our constitution has this 60/40 rule when it comes to ownership of businesses and this limits foreign companies in the Philippines making the local oligarchy very powerful because of the Monopoly.

In theory if more investors from foreign countries step in will expand the market further and thus lowering the cost of goods specially in the Energy production sector and Telecommunications, if Duterte's cabinet played their cards right this alone could change a lot of things, even if Duterte is kinda lunatic and hurls bad words at foreign leaders this could still work provided the people around him are not idiots and would really implement what really needs to be done.

Why do you call rodrigo duterte . duterte harry? Hehe

Why do you call rodrigo duterte . duterte harry? Hehe

It is a reference to the Clint Eastwood Character and Film "Dirty Harry" it is about police inspector Harry Calalang, who shoots and kills Criminals.

Duterte now claims to have thrown a kidnapper out of a helicopter. Says he will do this to corrupt officials.

The president of the Philippines made his second murder confession in a month Tuesday.

President Rodrigo Duterte claimed he threw a kidnapper out of a helicopter mid-flight during his tenure as mayor of Davao. The president’s statements were intended as a warning to corrupt officials, reports the Philippine Star.

“If you are corrupt, I will fetch you with a helicopter and I will throw you out on the way to Manila,” Duterte explained. “I have done it before, why should I not do it again?”

He recalled telling the pilot to fly at a height suitable to prevent the splatter from “causing a commotion.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/28/d...hrew-a-man-out-of-a-helicopter/#ixzz4UBLzqZHC

Hahaha, we finally have somebody to argue FOR Duterte!

THISGONBGUD.gif

Back