Dutch FM drops multicultural truth bomb...

You even said you went to an almost all white school. Try living somewhere where it's 50 50 and see how great it is.

I live in New York. Do you honestly consider a 50/50 neighborhood to be diverse?

Last edited:
That is an example of a learned response and getting used to something that goes against natural instinct. I bet if you think to when you first started school, you felt very uncomfortable around all those white kids until you got know them. Prejudice is a natural instinct, which is much different than racism, which is learned automatic hate.
You said:
"I've also invited non-black friends to events full of black people and they felt fine."
They went with you and were invited by you. Would they have felt just as fine if they had shown up to the same event on their own, uninvited and by themselves? I cant be 100% sure, but I would guess that they would not be quite as comfortable as they were being invited and going with you.

I am right handed. I probably would feel some level of discomfort being in a room of all left handed people. It would be the same with hair color. If I was the only redhead thrown into a room full of blondes, there would initially be some discomfort. Human beings are social creatures and we have an instinct to want to fit into a group and be accepted by the tribe. We don't like to feel different or left out.

If you awoke aboard a UFO surrounded by ET's, would you be "totally comfortable"?[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] I'm not saying that we can't get past minor differences, such as skin color(even if they were green). I'm just saying that some level of prejudice is actually a completely natural instinct.
[/FONT]

I think you're assuming that your experience of the world is universal. Which is kind of not smart because the only person you've ever been is you. Just speak for yourself, don't speak for "human nature".

Instead of trying to explain to me how I felt the first time I went to school, just trust that I understand my life better than you. I've always been around different kinds of people, so it's not weird for me. You have only been around people who are exactly like you, apparently, so it's weird for you.

Again, you might be right. I didn't argue otherwise.
Good on you

There is definitely more cohabitation between races in Singapore than in the US, but that's because of forced integration.
Singapore is kinda of obscure. And I thought we were only talking about white folks and black folks. And since Singapore is one of the few countries in Asia I haven't been to, I'm just gonna fade back on this nugget.

Your posts reek of someone who is really proud to have lived outside of the US---so proud that you don't realize the person you're bragging to has lived abroad much longer than you.
"longer than" who? sadly enough you are simply not talking like it.

Also saying this is the same as acting like you have looked at one of my passports, know exactly how old I am, understand exactly where I was deployed in the military, where I was stationed in the military, etc etc etc etc etc etc............ and thats just off the top of my head.

well I think the correct answer is Canada, not the US, but he's not far off

virtually every country in Europe is 90-95% one dominant ethnicity.....that's like the equivalent of New Hampshire, so no they clearly don't count.

Virtually every country except England, Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany which are at most 80% one dominant ethnicity.

Also saying this is the same as acting like you have looked at one of my passports, know exactly how old I am, understand exactly where I was deployed in the military, where I was stationed in the military, etc etc etc etc etc etc............ and thats just off the top of my head.

You and I know each other in real life. I am familiar with your situation.

You and I know each other in real life. I am familiar with your situation.

Huh? Who are you and how do you know me?

Edit: still no answer? I call bullshit.

Last edited:
The United States would be the obvious example. The US is violent, but the vast majority of violence is between members of the same race and culture.

We're assuming, of course, the original population they are referring to are not actual indigenous natives.
umm, did you not see the part where he said 'the original population lives", in case you hadn't noticed, whites are on their way out. less than 50% by 2045 and who knows what percent by 2100.

Give me an example any society that doesn't have internal violence and is purely peaceful.
start your own thread on that, and until the started letting in savages, how about the nordic countries? as close to peaceful as you can get.

Right, the actual neighborhoods where people sleep in the city may appear that way. Most times, that is the result of their financial situation. But go to Times Square or any other gathering place and all of those people are peacefully coexisting and hanging out together. People aren't all "sticking to their own" at all, that's just an absurd statement to make. You are making this grand assumption that people in black neighborhoods live there because they are "sticking to their own" and not just because that's what they can afford. I grew up in a nice area, and my school was 45% black.
so churches being 85% in race, nightclubs being mostly in race, etc. the things where people actually have a choice to go and visit or pay to get into are mostly of the same race. yes for the most part, MOST people tend to stick together.

i like how he overlooks all the stats saying that whites will be minorities by 2045.
Oh noes! White genocide via breeding is real!

giphy.gif

Here are some cold hard facts;
Different cultures have inherently different value systems which leads to inherently different crime rates.
Different cultures produce different levels of wealth. We know that wealth disparity leads to status disparity in men (See GINI coefficient effects on status and violent crime) making individual males from low status communities much more likely to be violent as that is a secondary methodology of establishing status.
Mixed cultural communities become breeding grounds for ethnocentric political and social movements.

This is all well known and well understood sociology. It is just material that teachers won't teach and politicians are afraid to talk about.

Certain cultures produce more wealth largely at the expense of someone else.

I wonder if this causes desperate socio-economic conditions that are ripe for crime? Describing such as "inherently different value systems that leads to inherently different crime rates" is disingenuous.

I understand his point, but he expressed it in a naive way so peoples that feel the need to defend theyr political team will have easy game against it

Back