Dutch FM drops multicultural truth bomb...

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
'Triggered' doesn't even describe the shitstorm he's kicked off. And all he did was tell the truth. Crazy times are these.

Peaceful multicultural societies don’t exist, Dutch FM

“I have asked my ministry this and I will pose the question here as well,” Blok can be heard saying in the video. “Give me an example of a multi-ethnic or a multi-cultural society, in which the original population still lives, and where there is a peaceful cohabitation. I don’t know one.”
https://www.rt.com/news/433645-dutch-fm-multicultural-societies/

I am sure some disagree, but the facts are still the facts.

Absolutely moronic.

The United States would be the obvious example. The US is violent, but the vast majority of violence is between members of the same race and culture.

We're assuming, of course, the original population they are referring to are not actual indigenous natives.

The United States would be the obvious example. The US is violent, but the vast majority of violence is between members of the same race and culture.

We're assuming, of course, the original population they are referring to are not actual indigenous natives.

I wouldn't really call it peaceful cohabitation, even if the violence is intra-racial/cultural.

The United States would be the obvious example.

Not really. Not much cohabitation in the US. Blacks and whites mostly stick to their own, let alone other groups.

The United States would be the obvious example.
Not Israel, where the European immigrants now rule over the native, darker population?

Give me an example any society that doesn't have internal violence and is purely peaceful.

It depends on the level of multiculturalism he's talking about. I don't know of any societies that are equally split among different cultures within the population, but there are examples of relatively peaceful societies that have a certain degree of multiculturalism. Canada, US, and UK are all relatively peaceful and multicultural.

If he's asking for an example of a utopia, where no violence ever occurs, then yeah, there are none of those, but that's a pretty absurd standard.

I wouldn't really call it peaceful cohabitation, even if the violence is intra-racial/cultural.

I would.

Not really. Not much cohabitation in the US. Blacks and whites mostly stick to their own, let alone other groups.

I don't agree with this statement.

Its actually not since it proves his point, people can get along more or less when they are more or less the same (europeans) but others like blacks and lations fuck it all up (crime)

White people commit plenty of crime too.

Take a look at quality of life index and happiness rankings.

Here is a truth bomb.
Europe was multicultural, multi-ethnic before there were any non-White people in it.

I know one thing, yellow print is extremely difficult to read if the background is white.

Back