Dustins chances against Conor in a rematch?

#1 bullshit

The only other guy in the Top 5 that is really an option is Alvarez.

Sorry, but there's no outrage to be had, as Eddie and Justin are pretty similar in style and skill and rank at his point. If Eddie had been ready as he said he would be, we'd actually have just witnessed this fight a couple weekends ago.

Conors boxing actually got a lot better since their first fight so wouldn't be pretty for Dustin. He has also improved but he still loves to bang.

He still plays right into Conor's strengths.

He is a good but not great striker without a real wrestling threat. His grappling is good but I don't see him being able to get continuous TDs.

And he would stand with him a lot.

Him beating Khabib would certainly lower Conor's price though.
He beat Duffy with wrestling so we can’t pretend that he can’t take rounds against Conor in a similar way.

The only other guy in the Top 5 that is really an option is Alvarez.

Sorry, but there's no outrage to be had, as Eddie and Justin are pretty similar in style and skill and rank at his point. If Eddie had been ready as he said he would be, we'd actually have just witnessed this fight a couple weekends ago.
The fight is Conor vs Khabib, unless we hear anything about him being sidelined.

Dustin can submit him but he just doesn't have the wrestling capabilities to take him down. As for striking, Conor is the best, if not the best striker in MMA period. He will find that chin and Dustin simply is not good with rolling with the punches like Diaz and does not have the cardio to push him all 5 rounds either. It would be another easy win for Conor.

I like Dustin's chances against Khabib more than i do with Conor. I would laugh if he beats Khabib only to see Conor swoop in, take the belt with ease, and disappear again. The amount of salt on this forum would be fantastic. lol

The fight is Conor vs Khabib, unless we hear anything about him being sidelined.

What fight? I'm so confused.

Khabib offered a fight to Poirer, no? And you thought it was "bullshit", no?

Back