Dustin Porier's UFC finishes compilation

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Dustin has always been a killer

Perennial top 5 in the deepest divisions in MMA​

he would have likely fought for the title already if he hadn't got KO'd in a little over a minute against MJ. definition of a killed or be killed fighter. not sure if I consider his body triangle verse pettis that broke anthony's rib a finish though

Last edited:
I like Poirier but his defense is just not good enough to beat the top guys. I don't think he gets passed Connor, Ferg, Khabib, Lee or Barboza. He's an exciting figther and always comes to fight so I'll always watch.

we know you're making this thread to make conor look better.

as a conor nuthugger i'll allow it, but just letting you know i know.

<Goldie11>

Since when has Dustin been top 5 in either LW or FW?

He’s NEVER beat a Top 5 guy in EITHER division and his best win is a washed up Pettis lol.

1. Cub outclassed him

2. KZ finished him

3. Connie KO’d him

4. MJ flatlined him at LW

Nice try Fangirl.

<Deported1>

I like the subdued victory celebrations - like he's not surprised in the least. Good video.

Looking forward to his next fight against Gaethje.

Always liked Dustin since I saw him in Fightville

Always been a fan of him and enjoy watching him fight. One of those guys who always brings it and goes for the finish.

Since when has Dustin been top 5 in either LW or FW?

He’s NEVER beat a Top 5 guy in EITHER division and his best win is a washed up Pettis lol.

1. Cub outclassed him

2. KZ finished him

3. Connie KO’d him

4. MJ flatlined him at LW

Nice try Fangirl.

<Deported1>
Isn't he number 5 in the rankings at LW right now?

Thanks for the Vid TS .
Been a fan of Dustin's ever since his fight wiht Gispi

Isn't he number 5 in the rankings at LW right now?

Lol @ UFC rankings. The dude is pretty much there by default since Lee and Gaethje are coming off losses.

Serious question though, what has Dustin done that’s Top 5 worthy at LW? He’s NEVER beat an elite fighter. And was just Knocked out cold by MJ who isn’t even in the rankings anymore lol.

he would have likely fought for the title already if he hadn't got KO'd in a little over a minute against MJ. definition of a killed or be killed fighter. not sure if I consider his body triangle verse pettis that broke anthony's rib a finish though
Wait, what about the son'ing at the hands of Top 5 LW GOAT Eddie Alvarez? Wouldn't that have something to do with Poirier not getting a title shot?

I like Poirier but his defense is just not good enough to beat the top guys. I don't think he gets passed Connor, Ferg, Khabib, Lee or Barboza. He's an exciting figther and always comes to fight so I'll always watch.
I think he has a good chance against edson. The rest not so much

Brother from the bayou. Will always be a fan. Be tough to watch him vs Justin, maybe they'll both win.

Lol @ UFC rankings. The dude is pretty much there by default since Lee and Gaethje are coming off losses.

Serious question though, what has Dustin done that’s Top 5 worthy at LW? He’s NEVER beat an elite fighter. And was just Knocked out cold by MJ who isn’t even in the rankings anymore lol.

Was well on his way to beating Alvarez who was coming off a title loss...

And MJ has wins over both Barboza and Ferguson. You act like MJ is a scrub. The man fought the best LW in the world in Khabib when no one else would fight him and then had the fight of 2017 with Gaethje and rocked him twice. 10 more seconds on the clock and Gaethje doesn't see the second round.

Was well on his way to beating Alvarez who was coming off a title loss...

And MJ has wins over both Barboza and Ferguson. You act like MJ is a scrub. The man fought the best LW in the world in Khabib when no one else would fight him and then had the fight of 2017 with Gaethje and rocked him twice. 10 more seconds on the clock and Gaethje doesn't see the second round.
He also eats his shit whole!

Back