Dustin Poirier Will Be The 1st Guy To Beat Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I think Poirier would make it a closer fight than Conor was able to, his boxing isn't as sharp but his striking is arguably just as effective and more diverse and he does have a very solid ground game.

Conor was able to slow down tons of Khabib's vicious offence and that shows that a skilled fighter from his back may be able to fight him off and get back to his feet

BUT Eddie was able to take down Poirier and Eddie relies on athleticism for his wrestling.

I think the fight would go to a close decision with Khabib winning but I think Poirier would bully Khabib in rounds 3-4 while Khabib is trying to take a break.

People like to shit on Poirier but the guy put a boxing clinic on Gathje, outstruck Alveraz almost as viciously as Conor and bullied Pettis

It wasn't exactly a clinic against Gaethje. That was a back and forth war.

fuck what they talkin about USA in this hoe

I think Dustin Poirier actually has a really good chance of beating khabib
A lot of people will say other wise and they'll argue that he'll get beat worse than Conor but remember this guys
Dustin Poirier has a SOLID ground game:
SophisticatedTalkativeHind-size_restricted.gif

DirtyLavishAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

He doesn't get fuckin smoked by a big overhand right and has smooth boxing + power
FemalePeacefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

When he senses the finish being near he turns into a fucking monster which is kinda weird considering his name is Dustin
FearfulPaleBittern-size_restricted.gif

He can take punishment and keep on fighting
giphy.gif

(doesnt give a fuck and has heart)
This is his cardio in the 4th round against Justin:
tumblr_p77gj8vkws1rofocqo3_500.gif

If Tony doesn't do it, the diamond will

tenor.gif
he wont even beat diaz let alone khabib lol

It wasn't exactly a clinic against Gaethje. That was a back and forth war.
Gathje landed some brutal leg kicks and vicious hooks but Poirier was chewing him up with his hands, clinic may have been the wrong word but he was definitley outboxing Gathje

Dustin is definitely a bigger threat than most people give him credit for, but I think Khabib might just be on a different level.
Boom there it is right there. This thread need to no further.

fuck what they talkin about USA in this hoe

I think Dustin Poirier actually has a really good chance of beating khabib
A lot of people will say other wise and they'll argue that he'll get beat worse than Conor but remember this guys
Dustin Poirier has a SOLID ground game:
SophisticatedTalkativeHind-size_restricted.gif

DirtyLavishAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

He doesn't get fuckin smoked by a big overhand right and has smooth boxing + power
FemalePeacefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

When he senses the finish being near he turns into a fucking monster which is kinda weird considering his name is Dustin
FearfulPaleBittern-size_restricted.gif

He can take punishment and keep on fighting
giphy.gif

(doesnt give a fuck and has heart)
This is his cardio in the 4th round against Justin:
tumblr_p77gj8vkws1rofocqo3_500.gif

If Tony doesn't do it, the diamond will

tenor.gif
All you do is ride Conor’s dick, shut the fuck up

Poirier has been fantastic at 155 so far i'll give him that

Dustin Poirier cannot withstand Khabib's ground and pound. Dude legitimately has a soft chin.

I would love to see Dustin finish Khabib...but I have my doubts. It's possible though.

Still think has Tony has the best shot.

well khabib takes michael johnson's punches better<Moves>

LOL he got put down by MJ. KZ took his soul. He's a dangerous fighter but not on that level.

Most fighters are supremely confident in their abilities. I'm sure a lot of Khabib's opponents fancied their skill set on the ground.

But once he gets his hands on a person they don't take too long to have that expression on their face like they are questioning how every minute of their grappling training was spent, and why it was useless against Khabib.

Even though Tony deserves his shot, stylistically I'd love to see Ferguson vs Poirier. I feel like that would be brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back