Dustin Poirier: Team Khabib reached out to say they want to fight me in first UFC lightweight title

Wait, so Eddie Alvarez, a man with a more decorated record and who also beat Justin Gaethje, is not the next challenger?

I'll give Khabib one thing, he's extremely good at ducking opponents that would give him any sort of trouble, he's the champion of that for sure, no doubt.

Lol at this casual

Don’t worry, the vast majority of the “haters” in this thread are just Conor nuthuggers who are hanging off the pubic hair of their man.

Easy win for Khabib. He isnt gonna brawl Dustin.
Mma isn’t this simple. It’s easy if plan goes accordingly. If it doesn’t.. ? Bye bye khabib millions vs Conor. Poirier has sharp, fast hands. He has improved footwork and angles. His scrambles have always been good and his wrestling has always been sharp. His jiu jitsu is also impressive. He will easily be the most well rounded fighter that khabib has faced outside of rda who had piss striking at that time pre kings

Ducking Conor

534653.jpg

>Ducking a non Fighter

>Implying

C7F49A50-4F23-4E34-89E7-9C4522E695DC.png

56EAE875-3027-4C97-8045-ACAEBE7A988B.jpeg
<36>
<36>
<36>

looking at the landscape Poirier and Alvarez are the next 2 guys in line

i like that Khabob wants to be active instead of waiting for an injured Ferguson and a non existent Conor

Agree with whoever said I don't want waste a Khabib fight on this.

He will beat Poirier so easily.

I agree with Khabib's manager, I can't think of anyone in that division more deserving of a big payday than my man Dustin.

Agree with whoever said I don't want waste a Khabib fight on this.

He will beat Poirier so easily.
You have to say "in my opinion" Khabib will beat Poirier. You're stating it as a fact, when infact everyone know's anything can happen in a mma fight.

You have to say "in my opinion" Khabib will beat Poirier. You're stating it as a fact, when infact everyone know's anything can happen in a mma fight.

Incorrect. By definition if I say it, it's my opinion. Thus unnecessary.

Sure, anything could happen, but it's highly unlikely Poirier will have much success in that fight. And the odds will prove this. In my opinion. Damn it! You got me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back