Dustin Poirier: Team Khabib reached out to say they want to fight me in first UFC lightweight title

If Conor is willing to come back then he'll get it but if he doesn't Poirier should definitly get the title shot.

If Conor keeps ducking and Ferg is out that long, then this is the matchup to make. Who should Eddie fight, though?
Eddie is a tougher fight for Khabib, there is a reason they want Poirer over Eddie.

Eddie is a tougher fight for Khabib, there is a reason they want Poirer over Eddie.
Dustin is the rightful #1 contender, he's ahead of Eddie in the division (2 finishes since they fought), Eddie has been stuck in the mud instead of fighting

Dustin is the rightful #1 contender, he's ahead of Eddie in the division (2 finishes since they fought), Eddie has been stuck in the mud instead of fighting

Khanbib only wants to fight strikers.

Worst champion in LW history.

Good fight. Poirier would do a lot better than most of you guys think. You was fine with Holloway vs Khabib, but Poirier gave Holloway an ass whopping. Poirier is a very good fighter and has very good TDD, it would be a good fight.

The only reason Shertards (mostly Conor cum guzzlers) are triggered is because they want Khabib to face wrestlers & hope to see him get "exposed" lol. God forbid if Khabib fights the available contenders.
I want him to fight Conor.

Nah if Kevin Lee wins I'd rather see him fight Khabib.

I have 0 interest in a Khabib vs DP fight, everyone already knows what is going to happen, we've seen him vs strikers with better TDD than DP and they got mauled.

Seems people really want to keep Khabib safe since He's become the messiah for All these Conor haters.

If Kevin Lee beats Barboza(especially with a sub win) i think he would be a better contender

better matchup by far

Lol of course.

Tony is injured and Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib. Why not this fight?

If Khabib fights him he will have done more than Conor did in almost two years.

According to Poirier, Nurmagomedov’s manager reached out to him to express interest in the showdown, telling “The Diamond” that he is indeed next in line for “The Eagle.”

“I think it’s pretty good chances, Tony’s timeline is nine months and we got to see if Conor comes back, maybe he doesn’t. Khabib’s manager reached out to me and told me I’m the next guy in line and they want to fight me,” revealed Poirier on The MMA Hour, saying Russia could be a landing spot for Khabib’s first-ever title defense.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Before the fight Khabib said he didn't care about Conor and wouldn't give him the shot. Now he can't stop talking about him. I guess that bus attack really affected him, or maybe he just stopped being pretentious.

Nah... Dustin got dusted not too long ago by Michael Johnson and has unfinished business with Alvarez. Khabib should only fight Tony, Clowner or Lee if Lee gets by Barboza.

I cant imagine what Dustin can offer Khabib except for his legs to be taken down and face to be grounded and pounded, he will be mauled.

I wouldn't mind Poirier Vs Ferg if they manage to make Conor fight Khabib.

If not Conor, put Eddie Vs Khabib.

I wouldn;t take the fight if I was tony. Why would he? he'd likely have the next shot anyways. And if not, then he takes another fight anyways

Good fight. Poirier would do a lot better than most of you guys think. You was fine with Holloway vs Khabib, but Poirier gave Holloway an ass whopping. Poirier is a very good fighter and has very good TDD, it would be a good fight.
Poirier got ktfo in 2 minutes by ConorGoat. He's a bum

According to Poirier, Nurmagomedov’s manager reached out to him to express interest in the showdown, telling “The Diamond” that he is indeed next in line for “The Eagle.”

“I think it’s pretty good chances, Tony’s timeline is nine months and we got to see if Conor comes back, maybe he doesn’t. Khabib’s manager reached out to me and told me I’m the next guy in line and they want to fight me,” revealed Poirier on The MMA Hour, saying Russia could be a landing spot for Khabib’s first-ever title defense.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Khabib smesh heem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back