Dustin Poirier: Team Khabib reached out to say they want to fight me in first UFC lightweight title

I like Poirier (his last name annoys me). He seems like a level headed dude with a balanced skills set.

Khabib mauls him though.

No please no

Do we really want to waste a Khabib fight on Poirier?

Poirier’s never been in a dull fight and Khabib is a beast and should be defending. UFC rightly will avoid booking Tony vs. Khabib and Conor may never return.

Who else would he fight next? Eddie is the only other viable option I can think of.

Barboza/Lee winner is high level but has the unfortunate reality of having each lost in dramatic fashion to the top two guys Tony and Khabib.

Ducking Conor

534653.jpg

How do you duck a fighter who has been ducking the sport for 17 months?

Its Conor or Tony. Go fuck yourself Khabib. You just decisioned #11 for your title. Your also a boring ass fighter who shows only sometimes.

Zero shot calling credit to Khabib.

Tony is NOT coming back this year, and who knows what the fuck Conor is doing.

If those guys aren't available and Khabib wants to be active, I don't see a problem with him fighting Piorier, Alvarez or Lee (if he can beat Barboza).

Unless there's an actual timetable for Conor's return by the end of the year, why would anybody complain about Khabib fighting in the interim?

Last edited:
Peahead somehow wins by TKO, Conor returns immediately and knocks him senseless in under 2 minutes.

fucking rofl. calling it now

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if WME did fullcamp rematch with Aiquinta

Pay him what's he worth, the fight will happen. This is prize fighting, not some samurai movie about honor lol

All excuses for him to duck. And you cuckboys are like his accountants than actual mma fans.

You definitely are too sensitive about him lol

I personally wanna see him vs Conor first, BUT if Tony isn't ready until next year, and Conor says late fall or December and UFC can make a fight way before that, then I'd rather that then wait around.

I like Conor but him sitting out is getting old.

I just stated facts. Dude is always injured or pulling out. He also barely makes the weight yet somehow gets a pass here. He aint doin shit at 170.

Your boy trying to price himself out of fights, and doing stupid shit so he can duck longer. Wants to be P4P champion over 700 days without fighting
You must have missed his fight with MayweatherGoat, it was a pretty big deal.

What an absolute shit fight. It's crazy that LW has been the marquee division for awhile, at least in my opinion, and this is the best fight to make at the moment - christ.

I'm not saying it's not the right call, or that Porier is undeserving, just... fuck man.

You must have missed his fight with MayweatherGoat, it was a pretty big deal.

Was it? Him getting exposed how shitty his boxing is to his cardio? Was it something that most reasonable fight fans knew when that farce was announced.

He had to be carried for 10 rnds, by a guy who barely trained

If this match-up happens, Conor will... "stay ready"

I just stated facts. Dude is always injured or pulling out. He also barely makes the weight yet somehow gets a pass here. He aint doin shit at 170.

Tony has been injured plenty of times too, and Conor abandoned the fucking sport.

If there's one of the big three at LW is currently healthy and actually wants to fight the other elite level fighters in the division, then what are you complaining about?

Last edited:
Back